Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Oooof on that sneak , punt and pin them deep

barbk

That wasn't a very good play by Montreal on that 3rd down gamble

markf

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 17, 2024, 02:43:23 AMSuits is the new Blackie?

I'd take blackie over suits. He's that bad.

GOLDMEMBER

Davis, what a useless piece of crap at QB. Can't do anything right
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Once again SSK doesn't go for it on 3rd & 1 (I'm 5 mins behind).  What's up with their lack of trust in SY?  I don't think I've ever seen a team that afraid of under a yard.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

dd

How is Don Davis still playing?? He's horrible. That 3rd down sneak was the worst I've ever seen

The Zipp

Gave the riders a short field...and it cost them

GOLDMEMBER

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on August 17, 2024, 02:48:26 AMOooof on that sneak , punt and pin them deep

3rd & 1 should be automatic... but Dom continues to not DOMinate.  He was one of the worst SY for other teams, now he can suck for MTL.  I wonder if they still have time to cut him (he's a vet).
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on August 17, 2024, 02:51:58 AMHow is Don Davis still playing?? He's horrible. That 3rd down sneak was the worst I've ever seen
we can definitely agree on that. The guy is a piece of garbage how any club signs this bum again makes no sense to me. He must have nasty pictures of the Comissioner or something?

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on August 17, 2024, 02:49:36 AMI'd take blackie over suits. He's that bad.

Hey now, let's not go crazy!!  ;)  ;)
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Let's see who's the stronger team in the fourth quarter.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on August 17, 2024, 02:54:11 AMGave the riders a short field...and it cost them

SSK committed to the dink & dunk.  Stick with it and they might win.  Thorpe relies on the long drive faltering.

MTL needs to up the O.  What are the weaknesses of the SSK D right now?  They don't give much time, and they are weak deep, but those two things protect each other.

I'd literally go to the Cody GC gameplan of hitch-screen + middle mid pass.  Is Alexander patient enough?
Never go full Rider!

markf

Phillpott absence causing als  problems

That wrestling suplex  tackle is no longer being called.