REDBLACKS at Stamps GDT Thurs 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 14, 2024, 10:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomb squad

Wow. 6'7"? Have we ever had a receiver that tall in the CFL?

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 16, 2024, 02:02:11 AMLots of "thats" on screen... which That are you referring to?
Philpot picking up the incomplete pass and running with it. Bizarre.
Go Bombers!

gobombersgo

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 16, 2024, 01:20:37 AMDoes Lapo have the "colour" chops? Meh.

You are suppose to be entertaining but instead it feels like a classroom with Lapo in their.

Yeah, he does try to explain what is happening alot. I think I prefer that to others that just repeat the same talking points about a player 10 times a game.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Jesse on August 16, 2024, 02:04:03 AMOther than QB and the OL, a depth chart is pretty useless these days.

Ya, but it's supposed to mean something.  Didn't the league crack down on overt shenanigans a couple of seasons ago?  Like what's to keep us from listing Wilson as QB #1 in 2 days?  And always list Johnny as #1 RB.

Oh well, at least they gave Logan a couple of snaps on O last drive.  They do platoon their RBs like TOR.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

wish lapolice wouldnt explain every play like hes trying to teach football

bomb squad

Quote from: J5V on August 16, 2024, 02:05:59 AMPhilpot picking up the incomplete pass and running with it. Bizarre.

It looks a little weird. But that's the way they should call those.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on August 16, 2024, 02:05:59 AMPhilpot picking up the incomplete pass and running with it. Bizarre.

After the horrible MTL game debacle with the fumble/notfumble Lapo said the league has clamped down and said let all of these play out.  Kinda like the rules have always said: "must be certain" before whistling dead.

Better late than never.

However, the extra fumble scrambling can lead to extra injuries.  But I strongly prefer letting it play out.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Quote from: bomb squad on August 16, 2024, 02:09:05 AMIt looks a little weird. But that's the way they should call those.
Yeah, if it's questionable whether or not it's a lateral. It wasn't even close. Definitely weird. Hoping for a bad call by the CC?
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on August 16, 2024, 02:10:56 AMYeah, if it's questionable whether or not it's a lateral. It wasn't even close. Definitely weird. Hoping for a bad call by the CC?

The question was: was Maier's arm going forward.  Yes: incomplete.  No: fumble.  If the refs didn't definitively see, they let it play out.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Second and long. Hoping for Maier to throw an INT here.
Go Bombers!

bomb squad

Quote from: J5V on August 16, 2024, 02:10:56 AMYeah, if it's questionable whether or not it's a lateral. It wasn't even close. Definitely weird. Hoping for a bad call by the CC?

Pass or fumble.

markf

J5V

Go Bombers!

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on August 16, 2024, 02:14:15 AMSecond and long. Hoping for Maier to throw an INT here.

I think the only way you get an INT out of Super Safe Maier tonight is if you trick him on a deep look and run the deep route for them or get late double coverage.

Hopefully I'm wrong!
Never go full Rider!