Rider at Redblacks GDT 6:30pm

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 08, 2024, 08:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Quote from: blue_or_die on August 11, 2024, 09:52:48 PMYour worst take yet. Congratulations.

Honestly, it's probably a few CFLPA negotiations away from happening. I can see safety concerns taking OT out of the regular season some day.

Or shifting it to Aards' terrible kicking competition idea.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Jesse on August 11, 2024, 10:55:34 PMOr shifting it to Aards' terrible kicking competition idea.

Well, it would instantly increase the salary of every good kicker by 25%+.
Never go full Rider!

blue_or_die

Quote from: TBURGESS on August 11, 2024, 10:04:46 PMThanks. It means a lot coming from you.

My absurdism is falling on deaf ears here.
#Ride?

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: TBURGESS on August 11, 2024, 03:08:43 PMOvertime was created to get rid of most ties. We don't need more weird rules to get rid of the very few ties that are still around after two OT's.

Quite frankly, I'd be happy to get rid of OT in regular season and just give out the single points at the end of the games.

Why stop at overtime? Honestly if it's tied up at the start of the 4th quarter just call it and give both teams .75 of a point. Who wants to see someone win anyway.

TBURGESS

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 13, 2024, 01:16:58 AMWhy stop at overtime? Honestly if it's tied up at the start of the 4th quarter just call it and give both teams .75 of a point. Who wants to see someone win anyway.
ILLEGAL USE OFA STRAW MANARGUMENT ATTEMPTED DEFLECTION OFAN OPPONENTSARGUMENT TOA POINT THEY WEREN TDEFENDING, PLAY IS NO GOOD
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

Sir Blue and Gold

So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time.

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!