THE game of the Season so far

Started by ModAdmin, August 07, 2024, 06:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Want to enjoy the aftermath of a great game, great player reaction and new hope for the future?

Here is a good read, review and video of that game!

https://www.bluebombers.com/2024/08/03/upon-further-review-b-c-0-wpg-25/

Get ready for the next one!
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

3down voted it the worst game of the week.

Goes to show it's all about perspective.

I thought it was great!

However, reading other forums, a lot of people are quietly pleased seeing VAJ get a great big zero.
Never go full Rider!

ichabod_crane

A 25-0 domination win is not too exciting for the non-winning team or casual fan usually. Lions were a total bust on offence.

Strange how everyone was more concerned about out D going into the season, but offence came out flat and our D and special teams have been carrying the team until last game.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: ichabod_crane on August 08, 2024, 06:02:03 PMStrange how everyone was more concerned about out D going into the season, but offence came out flat and our D and special teams have been carrying the team until last game.

Maybe the key to a good unit is to spend the LEAST on it  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Sask bush at Rodblacks is THE game of the year. That is if you are into prime turds. ;)
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

ichabod_crane

Maybe in an upside down world of Oz would tonight's game be the game of the year! :D

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 09, 2024, 02:59:02 AMSask bush at Rodblacks is THE game of the year. That is your are into prime turds. ;)

Admit it, you guys/gals all had fun with that one at the end!  Admit it!!

The tears on Riderfans alone is worth it.
Never go full Rider!