Stamps at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 26, 2024, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I can't believe I took Cowpokes
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

markf

lol no holding? 😂

stamp tackled him. pulled d lineman backwards.

sometimes the refs are so bad that you might be tempted to think "rigged"

J5V

Quote from: markf on July 27, 2024, 01:42:34 AMlol no holding? 😂

stamp tackled him.

sometimes the refs are so bad that you might be tempted to think "rigged"
Yup, I saw that too. Wow, officials in this league suck.
Go Bombers!

markf

it Sure is enjoyable watching Dickensen's sour face.

I never get tired of that.

GOLDMEMBER

Dickie gets slaughtered. Never not a good time.

J5V

Ha ha! Philpot with the alligator arms there!
Go Bombers!

J5V

Ha ha! Philpot again with the alligator arms!
Go Bombers!

J5V

What a beatdown by Ottawa. Thank you, Redblacks.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Stamps are a bunch of chumps.

dd

It's hard to believe that we are chasing the stampeders in the standings!!! That was the worst performance I have ever saw. Man the elks and the tabbies don't ever look this bad, we don't look this bad!! Man that was a stinker.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 26, 2024, 11:50:26 PMNo French from this ref today? Wth

Only French in MTL.  Major probably relieved he doesn't have to use that part of his brain tonight.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Quote from: dd on July 27, 2024, 02:30:44 AMIt's hard to believe that we are chasing the stampeders in the standings!!! That was the worst performance I have ever saw. Man the elks and the tabbies don't ever look this bad, we don't look this bad!! Man that was a stinker.
Maier just doesn't seem to have the kind of persona that other players rally behind. Brown OTOH seems to have the whole team behind him.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 27, 2024, 12:24:33 AMBig blow for Ott

Quote from: J5V on July 27, 2024, 12:25:41 AMArmstead has to be smarter than that.

Woooooooooow!  That is crrrrraaaaaazzzzzzzy.  double-misconduct ejections are super rare.  Maybe 1 since the rule was instituted (last year?).

To boot out the ONLY dressed RB for OTT... that's huge.  Think back to the punch AH33 did on someone a few seasons ago -- and they didn't DQ him because it just wouldn't fly @IGF.

I'm only at this point in watching the game so far, but this could mean the difference between OTT winning (they were looking like the better team to this point) and losing, which'll suck for me as I pickem'd OTT.

IMHO Armstead deserved it, that shove will be a misconduct (OC not UR) every day of the week.  Refs can't consider the importance of the player when calling a OC.  That is has such a huge impact... well, maybe OTT should dress a backup NAT RB!

Dickenson The Greater must have been giggling with glee on that one.  I can just imagine his barely contained bubbling excitement.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Pimpleton really reminds me of Lucky (Whitehead).  Super fast but very questionable hands.  The tough hands-catches he is less than 50/50 on.  Give it to him in the bucket.  Dru will have to learn to deal with it the same way Zach will once Lucky slots in.

If coaches/QBs ignore the limitation, it'll cost them wasted passes.
Never go full Rider!

Stats Junkie

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 27, 2024, 07:39:16 AMWoooooooooow!  That is crrrrraaaaaazzzzzzzy.  double-misconduct ejections are super rare.  Maybe 1 since the rule was instituted (last year?).
I have documented 8 instances in 2023 and 7 in 2022. This was the first time in 2024.
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71