Stamps at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 26, 2024, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Brown hands it off to Hardy lol

Not quite the same but Drew Willy to Ryan Smith no look catch years ago. That play still cracks me up! LMAO
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

How on earth did the Stamps beat BC last week?? How?? They are gawd awful tonight

Did I hear right?? 2 net yards of offense in the 2nd quarter!?! That's bad!!

markf

too many red zone chokes by redblacks

GOLDMEMBER

***** reads- Brown LOL
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Dru Brown 20-25 for 250 yds in first half of football. That's more than Collaros gets in a game. We definitely kept the wrong guy

J5V

Quote from: dd on July 27, 2024, 12:54:34 AMDru Brown 20-25 for 250 yds in first half of football. That's more than Collaros gets in a game. We definitely kept the wrong guy
Zach has forgotten more than Brown knows about CFL football. Zach has had many amazing games in this league. He just needs to work his way out of this funk he's in.
Go Bombers!

dd

Quote from: J5V on July 27, 2024, 01:00:00 AMZach has forgotten more than Brown knows about CFL football. Zach has had many amazing games in this league. He just needs to work his way out of this funk he's in.
Sorry, ones trending upward, the other is trending downward. Who cares what he knows if he can't execute. This 'funk' you speak of is old age, you can't play forever

J5V

Addison doing a good job filling in for Armstead.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

dd

Who is this pimpleton kid!!

The stampeders should be embarrassed with their performance or lack thereof tonight. I still can't believe they beat the lions last week. What the heck!?!

markf

Maier is not playing great but ottawa D is ferocious tonight.

calgary o line is getting killed.

ottawa has good fans, so nice for them they deserve this.

J5V

Quote from: dd on July 27, 2024, 01:19:51 AMI still can't believe they beat the lions last week. What the heck!?!
Maybe BC isn't that good.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife