Stamps at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 26, 2024, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 27, 2024, 12:30:28 AMSide bar your honour. Lol. Just kidding you're right.
LOL! Who's the running back now?
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 27, 2024, 12:25:52 AMKinda ticky tack on the second misconduct to me.
Can't do that 9/10 times

J5V

Pimpleton is a quick, shifty guy. A little rough around the edges but definitely has some nice skills.
Go Bombers!

dd

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 27, 2024, 12:25:52 AMKinda ticky tack on the second misconduct to me.
Not really. You can't chase down a defensive guy across the field then drill him from behind. Stupid play on the RB players part. You have plenty of chances in a game to even scores, now you're out and your team is in a bind

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Well bad Jake is playing tonight. Last week he looked unreal, this week it's tough to watch him!!

Blueforlife

Dunigan calling a good game imo

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on July 27, 2024, 12:38:05 AMWell bad Jake is playing tonight. Last week he looked unreal, this week it's tough to watch him!!
Indeed the guy is THE most hit and miss in the whole league. He looks like a plumber at QB tonight. No offence to the plumbers out there.

markf

Maier .... 27  yds passing.

markf

how can that clear out of bounds hit be ignored?

just ridiculous.

GOLDMEMBER

These teams are punishing Ewacha othe.

Blueforlife

The way cgy is going points here might mean game over

J5V

Brown just shredding this CGY secondary.
Go Bombers!