Started by ModAdmin, July 26, 2024, 04:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Go Bombers!

markf

Yeah going for the pi Hail Mary

Ran into the defender

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bwiser on July 28, 2024, 01:07:56 AMWhy do they go to the control booth? lets just shake hands and go home. This is Toronto

Even all of Riderfans forum thinks we got robbed on the Demski non-DPI.  He was super early, holding his arm, and he was twisting the receiver.  That is DPI all day every day.

Why can't command get this right?
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

barbk

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Big Daddy on July 28, 2024, 01:08:52 AMThis is utter ********.  It is getting ridiculous.  I don't wear a tinfoil hat but may need to soon.

I always have extra!
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 28, 2024, 01:33:21 AMEven all of Riderfans forum thinks we got robbed on the Demski non-DPI.  He was super early, holding his arm, and he was twisting the receiver.  That is DPI all day every day.

Why can't command get this right?

Because it is not their job to get it right.

The Zipp

J5V

Wow! Daniels was holding Nickol's arm! It's O PI if anything.
Go Bombers!

barbk

The Zipp

J5V

Why isn't the clock running? It never ran the whole play.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on July 28, 2024, 01:12:06 AMEvery (&(^*^ game...  Demski again.

Oh my word... Are our coaches mentally handicapped?  Do they not go to Demski after last week and tell him that he his mandated to double-arm every catch now??  Do they not talk to the players at all?

Demski should never be allowed to touch the ball with one arm.

We completely out-play TOR all night and we're going to lose because no one can secure the ball and command calls a fake DPI.  (I'm at 4Q8:00.)
Never go full Rider!

Blitzer