Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Toronto July 27, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 26, 2024, 04:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbk

BO is nicked from blocking trying to keep Zach from being sacked....  honestly what is wrong with our O line?  No protection, defence coming clean off the line.

The Zipp

barbk

I also see Bighill can't make a tackle on his own.  Sure glad Kramdi came to play tonight

The Zipp

Jeff Hamilton says it best:

Facing 2nd and 2, and Bombers call Streveler in the shotgun, as if he hasn't been getting 4 or 5 yards on the line all game.

The Bombers are playing themselves tonight in a must-win.

J5V

I like what I'm seeing from Case so far. Not the fastest but has good vision and secures the ball.
Go Bombers!

Go_Big_D

Quote from: DM83 on July 28, 2024, 12:25:49 AMDefense playing well
Bomber receivers can't hold the ball
Buck was concussed in that hit. It was a spear to the head. Those refs don't know the rules from one game to the next.
O Shea looks tired., like drop on the field tired.

Even the offense is. Getting yards.

what game r u watching?

Pete

J5V

Brady going down way too easily. He wasn't like this last year.
Go Bombers!

The Zipp

Starts and ends with the o line...paddy having a tough night

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on July 28, 2024, 12:01:48 AMWas Dinwiddie fighting with his players?

I'm a little bit behind.

I'm pretty sure that ballistic coach wasn't Dinwiddie.  This guy was wearing glasses and looked much fatter.  Besides, 2 civvies guys (IR players?) held him back from chasing the OL further... players don't hold back HC's... must be a unit coach or coordinator.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Almost time for the bombers D to give up a lucky long bomb

The Zipp

Quote from: barbk on July 28, 2024, 12:42:51 AMI also see Bighill can't make a tackle on his own.  Sure glad Kramdi came to play tonight

Second half biggie got trucked

J5V

Bomber D starting to gas-out. The O is not helping this team at all.
Go Bombers!

Sir Blue and Gold