Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Toronto July 27, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 26, 2024, 04:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Daddy

I can't rewind where I am at.  Was that hit on Zach dirty?  Looked like priester (sp?) threw himself to take him out at the knees.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Now Sergio...

This team just shoots itself in the foot

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

markf

If we can't beat Nick Arbuckle led team, we are in trouble.

That late hit on collaros.... Ref right there.

Have to wonder what could explain no call?  Incompetence? Bias?

The Zipp

Zach has played very good

BO has been great minus the fumble...it's mistakes that are costing us. 

J5V

Buck's offensive schemes are just terrible. We have no creativity whatsoever. It's even worse than Lapo's. I just don't get it. Where is the play action, misdirection, screens, flea-flickers, hitch-screens, etc. The scheme Buck is using is going to get Zach killed. Osh needs to intervene.

Just look at the plays Brown was running for Ottawa yesterday. Lots of creativity. Kept Calgary D off balance all night.
Go Bombers!

The Zipp

No mention of Dinwiddie losing it from TSN??   Just inane chatter about jim barkers hips??

Big Daddy

Quote from: The Zipp on July 28, 2024, 12:13:42 AMZach has played very good

BO has been great minus the fumble...it's mistakes that are costing us. 

Agreed.  Zach looks like he's sharp.

Seems other teams are taking liberties again, and for some reason the refs aren't making calls.  I said I can't rewind so not sure, but I thought there may be helmet contact on that late hit.

Then the one with Priester going low to take out the knees - again, can't see replay so can't say for sure.  If it did happen, this is not pretty.

J5V

Quote from: The Zipp on July 28, 2024, 12:18:42 AMNo mention of Dinwiddie losing it from TSN??  Just inane chatter about jim barkers hips??
That's what I'd expect from the Toronto Sports Network. Never anything negative about Toronto.
Go Bombers!

Big Daddy

Quote from: The Zipp on July 28, 2024, 12:18:42 AMNo mention of Dinwiddie losing it from TSN??  Just inane chatter about jim barkers hips??

I missed the chatter about Barker's hips.  To be fair, if they were making fun of him, I remember him on the sidelines looking like the A&W rootbear.

J5V

Anybody hear anything about Woli? Can't afford to lose yet another receiver.
Go Bombers!

DM83

Defense playing well
Bomber receivers can't hold the ball
Buck was concussed in that hit. It was a spear to the head. Those refs don't know the rules from one game to the next.
O Shea looks tired., like drop on the field tired.

Even the offense is. Getting yards.

J5V

Are we witnessing the birth of a star with Redha Kramdi?
Go Bombers!