Medium term changes

Started by Sir Blue and Gold, July 20, 2024, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on July 22, 2024, 01:43:41 PMAgreed. Outside of one good game, he's been consistently terrible. It's baffling to see not only how poorly Collaros has played so far this season, but how there's been a glaring lack of adjustments to take pressure off him.

These unacceptable performances with the offense - not just the QB - cannot continue.
He actually like the Zach of yesteryears in Hamilton and Regina. He is reverting to his poor era of his career.

I agree Buck is not helping out with proper adjustments.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

ichabod_crane

Bring in Chris Jones to be DC! ;) Tank the season to get the first round pick! :D

GC OR BUST next year at home! :)

CrazyCanuck89

Wallace is the future at RG.  Start him now.

Eli should've been the starting centre.

Start Schmekel or Samson till Lawson comes back.

Continue to rotate Hubert heavily.  He has really good contain skills.

Give the younger Hallett a shot at Safety.

Let Clercius be, Zack and Streveler have been off.  Lucky should be replacing Johnson.

theaardvark

Quote from: CrazyCanuck89 on July 25, 2024, 05:40:37 PMWallace is the future at RG.  Start him now.

Eli should've been the starting centre.

Start Schmekel or Samson till Lawson comes back.

Continue to rotate Hubert heavily.  He has really good contain skills.

Let Clercius be, Zack and Streveler have been off.  Lucky should be replacing Johnson.

Lets get the starting NATs up to 14... ;)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

ichabod_crane

Quote from: theaardvark on July 25, 2024, 05:57:39 PMLets get the starting NATs up to 14... ;)

DO I HEAR 15? 15 15 15... SOLD FOR 14! :D

CrazyCanuck89

Quote from: theaardvark on July 25, 2024, 05:57:39 PMLets get the starting NATs up to 14... ;)
Your Canadian talent isn't the problem.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: CrazyCanuck89 on July 25, 2024, 05:40:37 PMWallace is the future at RG.  Start him now.

Wallace over Neufeld?!  Now I know you're just a left-coaster trying to tank my team!!

As for Nick Hallett at FS... he's already dressed and can sub any time for BA37, so ya, I'd get Nick involved in certain packages (obvious passing downs) and have him be our Dequoy.  However, the SSK@MTL game tonight showed why a Dequoy can sometimes be useless: when it's all run and short pass.  The wood-laying run stop / support BA37 can do is precisely what MTL needed in that game... not a skinny, fast Dequoy!  The beauty is, we can have both!
Never go full Rider!