Week 7 - Other Games: EDM@OTT TOR@HAM BC@CGY

Started by TecnoGenius, July 19, 2024, 11:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Can't tell people to cut their hair, imo. If that's the way they want it, leave them be.
My wife is amazing!

dd

Quote from: Blue In BC on July 21, 2024, 10:42:16 PMThat makes sense but tell it to the players that have that fashion attitude.
They must make some sort of hair net that could be used to harness the excess hair and keep it above the numbers. If not, get a hair cut or get a real job!!

Blueforlife

J5V

Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Calgary returner serious hand or arm injury

J5V

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 21, 2024, 11:18:42 PMCalgary returner serious hand or arm injury
He landed on it awkwardly and as he rolled I think it snapped. All the players nearby immediately signalled for the off-field staff so they may have heard something.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

VA should  have two ducks already

Blueforlife

J5V

No Suitor, the pump fake threw off the DB and by the time he recovered it was too late. It wasn't that "he thought he was going to INT it". SMH
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

VA takes another shot

He is hurt for sure, ribs?

J5V

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 21, 2024, 11:44:40 PMVA takes another shot

He is hurt for sure, ribs?
He's definitely taking a beating so far. Yes, looked like ribs. I thought there could have been a leading-with-the-crown-of-the-helmet thing there but no flag.
Go Bombers!

J5V

I love that play action play that Calgary ran just there. Man, I wish we'd mix some of that into our packages.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Quote from: J5V on July 21, 2024, 11:47:59 PMHe's definitely taking a beating so far. Yes, looked like ribs. I thought there could have been a leading-with-the-crown-of-the-helmet thing there but no flag.
I didn't notice that

J5V

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 21, 2024, 11:50:40 PMI didn't notice that
Little bit of a complaint by VA but you're probably right, nothing there. Calgary is sure doing all they can to put pressure on him and so far, it's working. But VA gets the ball out very quickly. He's not a big man. Calgary should keep the pressure on him and keeps those arms in the air looking for tips.
Go Bombers!