Fan Appreciation Day

Started by ModAdmin, July 18, 2024, 06:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Fan Appreciation Day

Mark it on your calendar!

There will be a Fan Appreciation Day on Sunday July 21, 2024.

Details...

When: Sunday, July 21, 2024 from 12 pm to 3 pm

Where:  Princess Auto Stadium

What to experience:

Player autographs and photo opportunities
Blowout sale at the Bomber Store
2024 Team Poster Giveaway
Free Old Dutch potato chips to the first 5,000 fans
Buzz and Boomer Birthday Party
And more...

Should be a fun event!
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

DM83

The Bombers should have some try outs!

GOLDMEMBER

I was their, got autographs from all expect one table. Security rudely cut me off for the last table. Come on what is one more signature from Bighill and Co? It looked slower than previous years. That was fine more signatures for me. It was bloody hell hot and muggy.

Got done what I wanted to.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

It wasn't very busy at all. But also I never heard anything about it. Seemed like it wasn't marketed at all.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on July 21, 2024, 10:08:33 PMIt wasn't very busy at all. But also I never heard anything about it. Seemed like it wasn't marketed at all.
All season ticket holders got a direct email which I did. It was for STHs only is what I understand.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Jesse on July 21, 2024, 10:08:33 PMIt wasn't very busy at all. But also I never heard anything about it. Seemed like it wasn't marketed at all.

It was posted here a couple of days ahead of time... that's all I need!  (Thanks ModAdmin!)  If I don't see it here, it didn't happen  :D  :D  :D
Never go full Rider!

blue_or_die

Had a fun time. My kids love the bouncy castles and they had a fun colouring station at Buzz and Boomer's birthday party with face painting. Free hotdogs and chips and fountain drinks. Wade walking around the concourse mingling with us plebs. Omfg was the heat and humidity crae crae tho.

Always feel the appreciation and community, win or lose.

All that said, does this replace the traditional Sunday-after-Banjo-Bowl fan fest? Hoping for one more of these, as that one takes place in the sweet spot when it's still nice out but after lake season and is kinda perfect. Even more perfect when it's on the heels of whoopin' the Riders the day before.
#Ride?

Waffler

Quote from: blue_or_die on July 22, 2024, 03:45:34 PMAll that said, does this replace the traditional Sunday-after-Banjo-Bowl fan fest? Hoping for one more of these, as that one takes place in the sweet spot when it's still nice out but after lake season and is kinda perfect. Even more perfect when it's on the heels of whoopin' the Riders the day before.

I am thinking replacement for this year as we have the bye week following Banjo Bowl. Probably players want the extra day off.

I had a nice time too but thinking mid-July is the reason for sparse attendance. Picked up a bomber shirt I am pretty happy with.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Waffler

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 21, 2024, 09:52:09 PMIt was bloody hell hot and muggy.

I noticed down on the field was really hot, they always say field level is hotter and now I experienced that first hand I must agree. And that was with the new "cool" turf too.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

TecnoGenius

Quote from: blue_or_die on July 22, 2024, 03:45:34 PMHad a fun time. My kids love the bouncy castles and they had a fun colouring station at Buzz and Boomer's birthday party with face painting. Free hotdogs and chips and fountain drinks. Wade walking around the concourse mingling with us plebs. Omfg was the heat and humidity crae crae tho.

McCrae McCrae?
Never go full Rider!