Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Haha that "hold" was ridiculous.  Refs want to make SSK fans happy at home.

Now we finally let Mr. Mullet get a decent run.  That's ok as long as that's the only one.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

O'shea needs to tune these officials in. This is disgusting.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Holding on us?
Holding on them 7-8 times so far!
Proulx and crew are terrible
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 02:33:41 AMWow. Prouxl nickel-diming us with BS calls after letting Sask away with murder.

To not call holding all game and then make that ticky tacky call on defensive holding is something else.
My wife is amazing!

Blueforlife

Quote from: Jesse on July 20, 2024, 02:29:21 AMHe's been the highest paid receiver in the league for the last three years and hasn't once hit 1000 yards in that time. I hope he comes back strong this year, but hasn't once been worth the money since his rookie contract.

Yeah those cup wins and his contributions meant nothing and a waste

Worth every penny

J5V

Officiating is going to ruin a good physical ball game. Just let them play.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Our DBs are doing a great job on the Rs so far.  We're mostly containing the run.  We are giving up short/mid stuff though.  That's ok, let them dink & dunk.

We need to do something about ToP, I think we're losing 2 to 1 on ToP so far and that will kill us later.  C'mon Buck!
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Our O is looking like the week 1 O again.  Wasn't that game 6 pts at the half too?

Well, as long as SSK O can't do anything either, I guess it's a good gambit to be "safe".  And Zach is being super safe.

Haha, refs feel hella guilty about robbing us on that DH call earlier.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Collaros knee messed up from that scramble.  Might be Strev time soon
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

That's a spear.  That was exactly what they called in the OTT game on a receiver.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

bomb squad