Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

So how do we break this game open?  Any tendencies we've noticed?  So far from my perspective we've had bad execution and SSK making the extra inch plays.  Good thing they suck!  We might still win it.

Lapo completely butchering the Wally tribute.
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

I missed something - why is everyone talking about Wally Buono?  Paul was talking about the shirt but thankfully he hasn't passed on!

What happened?

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Big Daddy on July 20, 2024, 03:02:19 AMI missed something - why is everyone talking about Wally Buono?  Paul was talking about the shirt but thankfully he hasn't passed on!

Wally tribute weekend in CGY
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Anyone catch the numbers of those 2 DH holds?  I want to know who to blame, assuming they were "real".
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:03:08 AMWally tribute weekend in CGY

Thanks Tech - why is there a tribute for Wally in Calgary though?  Any idea anyone?

Big Daddy

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:04:29 AMAnyone catch the numbers of those 2 DH holds?  I want to know who to blame, assuming they were "real".

My daughter and wife said 9. 

55StickCar

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:01:31 AMSo how do we break this game open?  Any tendencies we've noticed?  So far from my perspective we've had bad execution and SSK making the extra inch plays.  Good thing they suck!  We might still win it.

Lapo completely butchering the Wally tribute.
A couple turnovers our way would be good.And a sack or 2. Maybe one causing a fumble.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Big Daddy on July 20, 2024, 03:05:33 AMMy daughter and wife said 9.

Thanks!  Garbutt, the new guy, which kinda makes sense.  However, what the heck is a DE going out into the flat to hold guys for??
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Big Daddy on July 20, 2024, 03:04:49 AMThanks Tech - why is there a tribute for Wally in Calgary though?  Any idea anyone?

Because he's their most winningest coach I think?
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 20, 2024, 03:06:52 AM36 looks hurt bad

Ya, that's bad as now we have no other FB dressed.  And this after I laughed at having 2 FB dressed last week!  Will have to make it work with Eli and the jumbo.

Wilson is having a monster game.  What an underrated quiet player.
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Quote from: Jesse on July 20, 2024, 02:54:30 AMHe wasn't the highest paid receiver during our cup wins.

He was totally worth the money at that time.

He has not once been worth money over the past three seasons.
Agree to disagree splitting hairs

Go_Big_D