Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

What's with all the extra curriculars with our plays defenseless on the ground? Got to call that crap.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 02:47:17 AMProulx! What?!??

DH is basically a couple-a-season flag.  Now we see it twice in 1 game!?  They are bailing out SSK's horrible disaster play in their zone.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

That was an INT they stole from us with no explanation by anyone. Just bush league.
Go Bombers!

bomb squad

We sure are having a hard time finding a returner this year.

TecnoGenius

Wow, whatta exciting 6-6 game!  Not.  This was billed as the huge game of the week!  Hope y'all took the under!!

Case limping after that return.  Maybe that's why he's slowed down his zip a little bit.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

Quote from: bomb squad on July 20, 2024, 02:50:11 AMWe sure are having a hard time finding a returner this year.

I am not going to get over losing Grant for no reason. Terrible mistake that is costing us games.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 02:50:04 AMThat was an INT they stole from us with no explanation by anyone. Just bush league.

Ya, that's 3 pts for sure to end the half, and they didn't show anything.  They really should show that on the all-24 when they rob you like that.  If they were reasonable they'd show it at halftime or at the start of the 3rd.
Never go full Rider!

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

TecnoGenius

Maybe Proulx will give us the infamous "Procedure - Defense" call ("they made the offense move").  At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised!  Maybe a phantom pyramiding too!  A man can dream.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 20, 2024, 02:36:32 AMYeah those cup wins and his contributions meant nothing and a waste

Worth every penny

He wasn't the highest paid receiver during our cup wins.

He was totally worth the money at that time.

He has not once been worth money over the past three seasons.
My wife is amazing!

J5V

The problem is, no Stegal, and Suitor is such a Rider homer he isn't going to say anything. That's okay, our team is going to develop an "Us against the world" mentality and show them who the better team is.
Go Bombers!

Pigskin

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 02:55:23 AMThe problem is, no Stegal, and Suitor is such a Rider homer he isn't going to say anything. That's okay, our team is going to develop an "Us against the world" mentality and show them who the better team is.

Totally agree. Ontario Wilson very quite tonight.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Big Daddy

I don't think I've ever seen defensive holding twice in one game, let alone against one team.

The proulx factor is strong in this game.  Never feel good when he's involved.

Go_Big_D