Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Calgary - June 29, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 28, 2024, 06:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 29, 2024, 11:21:14 PMWhat happened to our first (scripted) drives going 40-60 yards & scores like we did all 2021 mid 2023?

Going 2 & out twice to start is "bad team" territory, not GC-worthy team performance.

It was one 2 and out and now we're driving. Chill out.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

The Zipp

Pete

do we not have another endzone play other than deep to the right corner..every team in the league knows we go there

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on June 29, 2024, 11:27:07 PMNew players = mistakes and penalties

Always the way

I checked on the computer PVR and I don't think he was offside.  It was razor close and they usually let those slide.  Live it looked horribly offside, but it really wasn't.

Unfortunately the one angle we got was not the best in terms of seeing the ball, but you can tell when the C snaps because of his body movement.  Reminds me of the Willie "offsides" where he's just to fast and on the razor's edge that they call it O/S when it's not.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

When it's 2 and 8 and they run the ball - they are seeing something that says it will work.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on June 29, 2024, 11:29:18 PMdo we not have another endzone play other than deep to the right corner..every team in the league knows we go there

Haha, ya, too true.  I want to see more posts where we use it as a rub.

I really like Buck doing a Brady/Johnny dual-set.  Finally a glimmer of creativity.  No one expects Johnny to have the ball with Brady there.

More of that creativity please!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

First we get offence alignment offside, which never happens.

Now we get D holding, which also (almost) never happens.  That was a fake call BTW, it was the O holding.  Refs really "homing it" today.  I really hope MOS holds onto that challenge flag all game.  It's the only thing keeping them honest.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I thought Woods got injured last week?  Just an in-game thing?
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

Anyone trying that TSN+ "enhanced game" thing?  URL?

Is it free with Shaw subscription or do we need to buy something new?
Never go full Rider!