Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Calgary - June 29, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 28, 2024, 06:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Yay!  We have proof Strev can pass!!  A 4Y dump.  Hey, I'll take it!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I like Emperor Clercius.  He's still looked better than almost all the rookie IMPs.  That was a good catch and tough hang-on.
Never go full Rider!

bomb squad

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 30, 2024, 12:00:37 AMYa, against the miles-away league-best D.  TOR in every other game had Dukes looking like the next best QB.  I stand by my statement.

Did you see the intensity of every play in that game, by both teams?  If you can't see the difference in general talent between the top 5 and bottom 4 teams then I'm not sure what to say.

The baaaaad was a little over the top

The Zipp

They are loading the box and stuffing the run

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on June 30, 2024, 12:09:31 AMThey are loading the box and stuffing the run

No kidding.  If you're playing undialed and INT & sack-happy Zach, wouldn't you stuff the run too?  A possible counter is we start attacking the edges with wider runs.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Maier still looks like he's shot-putting sometimes.  The release is bad and you know it's a bad throw.

But earlier in the season he looked much sharper.  Dickenson The Remaining must be praying he doesn't regress.

Arm strength has always been Maier's biggest weakness.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Wait!  Stop the presses!  BA37 was in the picture on a deep post!!

P.S. Clock needs to start right away on that sideline tackle: he was moving backwards
Never go full Rider!

Pete

that was the first time our line got within 2 yards of maier. and he still had a lot of time

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bomb squad on June 30, 2024, 12:09:21 AMThe baaaaad was a little over the top

Uh, have you seen the score and on-field play?  Ya, baaaaaaad.

9-7 at the half?  Who took the halftime under?  LOL.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Bomber D playing great. If we can get the offense rolling we'll be in good shape.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 30, 2024, 12:15:50 AMWait!  Stop the presses!  BA37 was in the picture on a deep post!!

I'm trying to be funny, but I'm also deadly serious that our FS helping out on the deep routes is deadly critical.  And the fact he was there is actually great news, and awesome that whoever our real DC is is paying attention and trying to fix things.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on June 30, 2024, 12:19:53 AMBomber D playing great. If we can get the offense rolling we'll be in good shape.

Are they?  Or is the CGY O and Maier just baaaaad?  Serious question.
Never go full Rider!