Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Ottawa - June 13, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 12, 2024, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

hopefully we can still play - we've been outplayed on offense. defense and special teams as well as outcoached, but there is still hope

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 14, 2024, 03:01:19 AMYou thought right.  That appears to be what they are doing.

If you want a player of the game for WPG, it's 100% Kramdi.  He's really stepped up.
So many dumped on him last year.  Key cog for us.  Great future.

TecnoGenius

Don't want to be a downer, but on these lightning-delayed games we've had dismal outcomes.  Remember that Strevie one that went on forever?

Hopefully our O has taken this free time to come up with much better plans than they've done so far.  I want Buck to earn his increased salary right about now.

The hype levels of the 2 teams don't look promising for us.  Hopefully we're in contemplative mode instead of bummed-out mode!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 13, 2024, 06:29:53 AMLooks like rain and possible t-storm for the game hours in OTT.  Starts at 60% POP then moves up to 90% by 10pm ET.

This could result in a lightning delay, so tell your PVRs to record an extra couple of hours.

Told ya so!  I feel sorry for the people not watching live when they hit the PVRs later tonight/tomorrow.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

On the bright side, this gave our D a massive break to catch their breath!  There's no longer an OTT TOP advantage.  It's like tabla rasa now.

That said, I say go 3 down on O.  That RB RB (haha, that's funny: aka OTT RB) is stout and their OL is moving our crippled DL.
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

I did hear them say on the broadcast that the game is called if they cannot return after an hour AND it doesn't look like they will be able to return soon.

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

Big Daddy

I think it's just you and me left watching, Goldie!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Big Daddy