Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Ottawa - June 13, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 12, 2024, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Quote from: towelie on June 14, 2024, 02:11:11 AMStrev is fighting for every inch on short yardage. Our oline is far from what it was

So true.  Prukop actually looked more automatic

Horseman

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on June 14, 2024, 02:11:35 AMHere's hoping the injuries to Fox and Haba, will make the Bombers to sign Oakman.

Pretty sure Oaken is injured which is why Argos cut him.

Big Daddy

Quote from: towelie on June 14, 2024, 02:11:11 AMStrev is fighting for every inch on short yardage. Our oline is far from what it was

It's definitely not dominant like the last 4 years.  But there's been some big changes so hopefully it's just a matter of time before they gel.

The Zipp

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Horseman

Now a rain  delay which will kill any momentum the Bombers had going.

The Zipp

If the delay lasts an hour it's over and the bombers lose

Blue In BC

Win or lose we have a lot of problems to fix. Injuries mounting as well. Not sure what the issues are with Nichols, Fox and Haba. Haba's injury looks serious but the others are unknown.

Wheatfall has looked good but Wilson has been invisible. 
2019 Grey Cup Champions

TecnoGenius

Quote from: towelie on June 14, 2024, 01:34:19 AMI'd be willing to bet Schoen is nicked right now. He looks like he's limping around half the time

That's just Schoen's M.O. -- he always looks that way.  Every single play he gets up looking beat up & injured.  Maybe it's just his style, maybe he's trying to throw everyone off, maybe he has premature arthritis  ;D  ;D  ;D

No matter why, it works for him.  The only downside is it'll be hard to tell when he's truly injured!
Never go full Rider!

Horseman

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 02:15:35 AMIf the delay lasts an hour it's over and the bombers lose

not sure about that, I remember at our stadium a 2+ hour rain delay vs Hamilton and then the game resumed.

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

towelie