Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Ottawa - June 13, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 12, 2024, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Daddy

Road Griller

Here is your chance 8.  Drive the field or toss another pick?

Hopefully the first TD toss in now.

kkc60

This team is bad. Couldn't replace the players they lost, tried to run it back with guys like Bighill and Neufeld who hurt the team more than they help. Haba out and no DEs even on the PR except Hubert. The receiver they chose to replace Bailey has two catches in two games, the guard they chose to replace Gray with is a turnstile, at least the corners looks better.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on June 14, 2024, 01:29:38 AMwe should nickname castillo "chips"

I like it... or Nochips!  Or Chipless?  Chippy?  Pretty sure he's of Spanish heritage, so what is "no chips" in Spanish?  Might sound better than English.
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

Demski!

And Zach standing in some pretty big pressure.

towelie

I really feel like our "next man up" stance is being exploited right now. Definitely some FA's that could have helped some of the issues we're having right now.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Quote from: Horseman on June 14, 2024, 02:07:47 AMZack needs to go with the hot routes to change things up.

I would like to see a screen pass to Johnny

towelie

Strev is fighting for every inch on short yardage. Our oline is far from what it was

Road Griller

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on June 14, 2024, 02:07:44 AMreally? Can I give you a wedgie just to test that theory?

Sure, you are also welcome to give it a try.  Won't bother me at all.

Pete

perfect time to do almost anything but dive up the middle. cmon Buck

M.O.A.B.

Here's hoping the injuries to Fox and Haba, will make the Bombers to sign Oakman.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:29:51 AMI wanted him to run the boot...but what do I know ?

Ya, on the Strevie TD... on all his sneaks so far (there have been many in week 1 & 2) he's just gone pretty much straight forward.  He's Strevie: not Prukop.  We need to use his versatility and throw in a good dose of side-to-side.

And on 2nd & 1 we need to take some shots.

It's not necessarily because it'll be mega-effective, but that it'll keep the D's honest and spread out wide.
Never go full Rider!