Started by ModAdmin, June 12, 2024, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbk

Pete

Horseman

The Zipp

Road Griller

Horseman

You can read the writing on the wall...Lewis ward kicks a game winning FG.

Jesse

Quote from: Road Griller on June 14, 2024, 01:44:01 AMNope, he left Willy out there long after he was cooked.  17 is ready to go, just needs the ball.

Man, what about 17 makes you think he's going to do any better?
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: towelie on June 14, 2024, 01:16:42 AMCollaros could have got that off. He triple clutched and got sacked. There were several receivers open. Looking a little trigger shy...

He's consistently getting his 2.7s in the pocket (both games).  He's being cautious, and I'm not sure why.  OTT isn't a ballhawk team like MTL.

Give him some dump options if his internal clock goes past 2.7 and his deep reads aren't to his liking.

Plus, every shot to the EZ he seems to wait way too long to determine "openness" and then the defenders catch up and beat our guys on the 50/50.  You need to throw to a spot / timing route, and just trust your R's to be there.
Never go full Rider!

towelie

Pete

I've said for a while we need to develop a short passing game, with Zac its go long or go home DO we ever throw a ball to the flats like every team does against us?

Road Griller

Quote from: Jesse on June 14, 2024, 01:49:56 AMMan, what about 17 makes you think he's going to do any better?

He can escape pressure at least.  8 is in slow motion now.  Father Time is undefeated.

Pete

The Zipp

BlueInCgy