Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Ottawa - June 13, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 12, 2024, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Daddy

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:29:02 AMStrev is a bull - that was a long two yards
Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:29:02 AMStrev is a bull - that was a long two yards

Exactly.  That was a lot of faith in Strev right there.

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:27:20 AMRun to the pylon wheatfall

I said the same thing! It's on Zach for underthrowing it, but that was a hide mistake after the catch.
My wife is amazing!

Horseman

towelie

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:26:34 AMHow does he not score ???

Ehhh he still beat his guy clean and got open. We def need that with Lawler out. Can forgive the yac haha

TecnoGenius

I have a theory: Mardner is really Mariner from last year, he just changed 1 letter in his name so they can still pay him ELC.

:o  :o  :o
Never go full Rider!

Horseman

Big Daddy

I read the comments on Matty, but Rod is clearly having brain farts tonite as well.

towelie

Quote from: Pete on June 14, 2024, 01:24:48 AMSchoen isnt getting any separation, feels like he lost a step

I'd be willing to bet Schoen is nicked right now. He looks like he's limping around half the time

The Zipp

Quote from: Big Daddy on June 14, 2024, 01:34:03 AMI read the comments on Matty, but Rod is clearly having brain farts tonite as well.

They both stink.  No other way to put it

Big Daddy

Holy crap - not even close to a catch, didn't even secure and it rolled on the ground.

No brainer.

Horseman

Quote from: Big Daddy on June 14, 2024, 01:35:22 AMHoly crap - not even close to a catch, didn't even secure and it rolled on the ground.

No brainer.

Blind person could have called that.

Big Daddy

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:34:55 AMThey both stink.  No other way to put it

Agreed - both are off tonite.  Based on history I'm fine with giving Matty some grace, at least more than Rod.

Big Daddy