Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Ottawa - June 13, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 12, 2024, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horseman

Quote from: barbk on June 14, 2024, 01:22:15 AMAnd I saw Pat Neufeld leave his guy and that was the big hole for ZC to get sacked.

Yes, and our centre #67 did not pick anyone up just stood there.

Pete

Schoen isnt getting any separation, feels like he lost a step

The Zipp

Quote from: barbk on June 14, 2024, 01:22:15 AMAnd I saw Pat Neufeld leave his guy and that was the big hole for ZC to get sacked.

That was really odd looking

Road Griller

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:20:50 AMDramatic much?

You are losing credibility with comments like that.  You don't lose a season because of a pre season game.  That excuse is long done. 

Came out unprepared as the HC said after the first game and it will take weeks to catch up.

Everyone else if firing on all cylinders.  I said there is a possibility of a 6-12 season and people scoffed.  They need to win today.  Must win in week 2?  You bet.

Credibility?  The proof is on the field.

The Zipp

The Zipp

Big Daddy

I was gonna say why not do a pass, but what do I know.  It worked. 

STREVELER!!!

The Zipp

Road Griller

Pete

Quote from: Pete on June 14, 2024, 01:24:48 AMSchoen isnt getting any separation, feels like he lost a step

we should nickname castillo "chips"

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Horseman on June 14, 2024, 12:47:46 AMAtta boy Johnny.

That was a great TD run for Johnny! (Sorry, I'm 40 mins behind)

Early first contact, and running through 3 defenders.  That was a very hard power run.  I'm very impressed.

The funny thing is I was screaming at the screen because I was sure they were going to pass into the EZ.  I think OTT was thinking the same thing.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Quote from: Big Daddy on June 14, 2024, 01:29:01 AMI was gonna say why not do a pass, but what do I know.  It worked. 

STREVELER!!!

I wanted him to run the boot...but what do I know ?

Horseman

Quote from: The Zipp on June 14, 2024, 01:26:34 AMHow does he not score ???
instead of going to the sideline he went back toward the centre of the field and the pursuit caught up to him.