Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Ottawa - June 13, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 12, 2024, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on June 14, 2024, 12:24:03 AMIs this a new rule for a challenge?  I've never seen that before you can get additional information and not get charged with a challenge

They've done this for several years now.  It's not common -- maybe a couple/few games a year?
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

Bombers with only 4 rushing plays? Really need a KR. Wow.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

barbk

TSN panel should stick to talking about football and forget the haha with the stupid suit contest.

3rdand1.5

I was concerned only dressing 6 D-linemen after last year.....We loose Habba and /fox and now we have no rotation, and guys exhausted....

I can not understand how/why we insist on hampering our team with shorting ourselves along the D-line...With 6 guys we got great pressure, now with Thomas and Schmec playing every down an exhausted Willy and an interior guy in Adams outside all Ott. needs to do is right it right at us and completely tire us out....

Pigskin

I didn't see Nichols on the field the couple of plays for Ottawa????

The Zipp

Nichols - out
Haha - out
Fox - out

Make the call to oakman

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Horseman on June 14, 2024, 12:31:09 AMWilly lost contain on the last throw and then just gave up running.

Willy doing Willy things.  He takes some plays/games off.  We realized this years ago.  But it's generally worth it as it keeps him healthy and he turns on the jets for the playoffs.
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

towelie

Big Daddy

The return game is a bit painful to watch.  We clearly don't have someone that is comfortable taking chances going east/west to extend, and I get that if someone isn't used to return - just protect and go forward.

Sure hurts not having someone that can bust it loose.

barbk

That will be our excuse for not playing well, but what happened to next man up?  Key players out is going to hurt us big time.

Road Griller

Country club pre-season = major errors and injuries.

Week 2 and still not prepared.

Pigskin