Kenny Lawler

Started by ModAdmin, June 07, 2024, 09:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Farhan Lalji is suggesting KL89 fractured his arm and probably headed to the 6 gamer.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

boscoe

looked like it when it happened. He knew something was wrong when he took the hit head on. Ugh

Throw Long Bannatyne

Someone needs to write "The Ballad of Kenny Lawler", cause there's a whole lot of trouble and misfortune in his life. Not sure he'll be here next season with his contract coming up for renewal, if Jeffcoat and Grant were deemed unreliable, what does that make Lawler at a much higher price tag?

dd

We need a reliable productive #1 reciever, and we don't have one. Man would Dominique Rhymes have looked good in blue!!

DM83

Yes receivers were a major disappointment. Lawler leads the way...

Jesse

Quote from: dd on June 07, 2024, 10:11:19 PMWe need a reliable productive #1 reciever, and we don't have one. Man would Dominique Rhymes have looked good in blue!!

lol. Rhymes is the definition of unreliable.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Quote from: dd on June 07, 2024, 10:11:19 PMWe need a reliable productive #1 reciever, and we don't have one. Man would Dominique Rhymes have looked good in blue!!

Really:  DS83 35 games, 146 REC, 2725 yards, 688 YAC, 26 TDs, 18.7 Avg. Longest 81 yards. This is our #1 receiver and has been for the last two seasons. 
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

Broken hand 3-6 weeks, Broken wrist 6-9 weeks.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

The Zipp

I was at the game so didn't have a great view - what did it look like on TV?

Blue In BC

Most unfortunate. The only positive is that we'd be saving quite a bit of SMS.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

dd

Quote from: Pigskin on June 07, 2024, 11:30:16 PMReally:  DS83 35 games, 146 REC, 2725 yards, 688 YAC, 26 TDs, 18.7 Avg. Longest 81 yards. This is our #1 receiver and has been for the last two seasons. 
Oh ya, he's the guy who dropped the pass in the end zone. Clutch.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: dd on June 08, 2024, 12:29:36 AMOh ya, he's the guy who dropped the pass in the end zone. Clutch.

Yikes, the pass was knocked down, don't think Schoen even got to touch it.

BomberFan73

I think for the cap% I prefer Schoen
But man, we have a great 1-2-3 punch

Jesse

Quote from: BomberFan73 on June 08, 2024, 01:35:56 AMI think for the cap% I prefer Schoen
But man, we have a great 1-2-3 punch

Lawler has not been able to put together full season. He's going to see a pretty significant pay cut next season.
My wife is amazing!