Main Menu

2024 NFL season

Started by The Zipp, June 04, 2024, 09:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Vikings looked very VG in the first half. But, not so much in the second half. Lucky to hold on for the win.

How good is the Ravens O.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on September 30, 2024, 03:33:16 AMVikings looked very VG in the first half. But, not so much in the second half. Lucky to hold on for the win.

How good is the Ravens O.

Their first could of games looked pretty meh, but the run game is rolling now. If they get an early lead, they seem to be able to take over the game. But they don't play as well from behind.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

I honestly think the CFL has better refs than the NFL. 

Land Clark is a joke

Jesse

I don't always get the NFL versions of rules, so I'm usually surprised with a lot of play calls. I like how they have a "rules expert" who walks through the calls afterwards.

NFL seems to allow way more hand fighting, so I can never determine pass interference.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

Live from Pittsburgh:

Had no idea Pittsburgh was so nice, the rivers, the bridges, the restaurants and the bars...so far a great place to visit. The Steelers pro shop is huuuuge. 

LOTS of cowboys fans here for this rivalry game. 

Going to the terrible tailgate - it's an all you can drink event so updates might not come until tomorrow. 

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on October 06, 2024, 04:24:49 PMLive from Pittsburgh:

Had no idea Pittsburgh was so nice, the rivers, the bridges, the restaurants and the bars...so far a great place to visit. The Steelers pro shop is huuuuge. 

LOTS of cowboys fans here for this rivalry game. 

Going to the terrible tailgate - it's an all you can drink event so updates might not come until tomorrow. 

Cheering for the Cowboys in that one, but have a great night!
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

The Raven's with a big win.

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on October 06, 2024, 10:32:28 PMThe Raven's with a big win.

What a horrible ending to a great game.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

What a game...atmosphere was incredible, way louder than Winnipeg and Minneapolis. 

Renegade was awesome.

Been wanting to go there for years, brutal loss but honestly can't be too sad. 

Pigskin

Vikings 5-0. Cowboys win with a bunch of turnovers and 6 starters out on D, and crazy wild finish to that game.

Pigskin

Quote from: Jesse on October 06, 2024, 11:33:10 PMWhat a horrible ending to a great game.

Not if your a Ravens fan.

Pigskin

Heading to Minni. for the Lions/Vikings game on October 20th. Lions are a very physical team, this should be a good one.

Pigskin

Celine Dion promoting the NFL on Sunday night with a Gatorade shower. Priceless.