Jonas Brothers announced GC half time show

Started by boscoe, June 03, 2024, 05:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boscoe

That is impressive act. Good job cfl and a very early announcement.

TBURGESS

As an old dude who doesn't follow boy bands... yawn. 
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Sir Blue and Gold

CFL probably saw how well 50 did to promote the season opener and decided to play up the same card for the Grey Cup in BC. Early announcement. Makes sense.

boscoe

Quote from: TBURGESS on June 03, 2024, 05:22:13 PMAs an old dude who doesn't follow boy bands... yawn.

they are not a boy band.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: boscoe on June 03, 2024, 05:54:26 PMthey are not a boy band.

Pop rock band made up of three dudes... Close enough.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

The Zipp

Good choice - they are still relevant and pretty popular.

Choices will never please everyone.

boscoe

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 03, 2024, 06:09:43 PMPop rock band made up of three dudes... Close enough.

ya **** rolling stones and Beatles. lol try again. those bands with guys in it. who needs them.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: boscoe on June 03, 2024, 06:13:12 PMya **** rolling stones and Beatles. lol try again. those bands with guys in it. who needs them.

You okay?

Also, the term "boy band" doesn't have to have a negative association.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

Blueforlife

Great announcement let's not nit pick here guys, this will bring a spot light on the big show and sell a fee tickets.  Not my favorite band by any stretch but I good catch imo.

Pigskin

Why, we have so many talented Canadians. Should be the group that wins the Juno for band of the year. This year it was the Beaches.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Bluehawk

I attend most grey cups and my favorite in the past 10 years was Gordon Lightfoot....could actually sing along on a few songs. Green day was a close second. Couldn't even name one song the Jonas boys sing but if it fills the stands, all good.  At least it wont be rap stuff...sorry I am old and never learned to appreciate that mode.
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

drahgon

I am indifferent but my wife and kids will love this! When the Jonas Brothers played the arena here recently, they all attended and I had a rare quiet evening to myself!

The Zipp

Quote from: Pigskin on June 03, 2024, 07:05:56 PMWhy, we have so many talented Canadians. Should be the group that wins the Juno for band of the year. This year it was the Beaches.

never heard of them...

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on June 03, 2024, 07:05:56 PMWhy, we have so many talented Canadians. Should be the group that wins the Juno for band of the year. This year it was the Beaches.
The who?

Exactly.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!