Cue the comeback??

Started by Downtown Mikester, April 30, 2024, 11:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw Long Bannatyne

Good for Milt, he's wearing a Bomber workout shirt, wonder if he'll show up for a one day tryout.

theaardvark

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on May 01, 2024, 07:51:40 PMGood for Milt, he's wearing a Bomber workout shirt, wonder if he'll show up for a one day tryout.

Pretty sure Milt would be sussed out immediately regardless his disguise, unlike Eli Manning's college "tryout"...

https://youtu.be/Na2hOcx4uX8
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Sir Blue and Gold

Looks like the set up for some kind of TSN video feature or something. Should be funny and cool to see if he takes a couple reps.

TecnoGenius

If Milt's gonna do it then I think they should force Jock Climie to do it too! Haha

And Forde!  And Suits!!!  Hahaha
Never go full Rider!

ichabod_crane

Need a SENIORS CFL league like the Senior tour in golfing!! OLD LEGENDS GO HEAD TO HEAD ONE MORE TIME!! :D Uncle Milty takes it TO DA HOUSE one more time like he did that one game against Edmonton the last play of the game from Kevin Glenn!!! That winning TD royally brought me out of my seat! :D A perfect thing of beauty and the two Esks db's run into each other and/or slip to make it even more sweeter! ;)

Stats Junkie

The Blue Bombers participated in an Old-Timers game on November 14, 1953. The Blue Bombers of the late 1930s, early 1940s took on the Stampeders of the late 1940s. The Stamps defeated Winnipeg 22-0 in what was dubbed "The Liniment Bowl".

Liniment Bowl - Tribune

On July 18, 1966, Jack Jacobs played in an exhibition game for the Blue Bombers so that he could officially retire as a Blue Bomber. Jacobs played one series at QB in the annual "Salad Bowl" for a total of 4 plays. Jacobs completed 1 of 2 passes for 11 yards. On 3rd down, he remained in the game and punted 32 yards.

None of the sign a 1-day contract stuff for "Jake".
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie

I am a Stats Junkie, a Rules Junkie & a Canadian Football History Junkie!

ModAdmin

Quote from: Stats Junkie on May 18, 2024, 01:49:27 AMThe Blue Bombers participated in an Old-Timers game on November 14, 1953. The Blue Bombers of the late 1930s, early 1940s took on the Stampeders of the late 1940s. The Stamps defeated Winnipeg 22-0 in what was dubbed "The Liniment Bowl".

Liniment Bowl - Tribune

On July 18, 1966, Jack Jacobs played in an exhibition game for the Blue Bombers so that he could officially retire as a Blue Bomber. Jacobs played one series at QB in the annual "Salad Bowl" for a total of 4 plays. Jacobs completed 1 of 2 passes for 11 yards. On 3rd down, he remained in the game and punted 32 yards.

None of the sign a 1-day contract stuff for "Jake".

Jacobs was a trailblazer in every sense of the word!
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden