Blue Bombers add defensive back

Started by ModAdmin, March 23, 2024, 04:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Blue Bombers add defensive back 

WINNIPEG, MB., March 23, 2024 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed American defensive back Terrell Bonds.

Bonds (5-9, 185; Tennessee State, born: June 22, 1996, in Miami, FL) most recently played the 2023 season with the San Antonio Brahmas in the XFL, making 14 tackles, three pass breakups, two fumble recoveries, and 11 punt returns for 108 yards in nine games.

Bonds was undrafted and signed with the Baltimore Ravens in 2019. After spending that season on the practice roster, he saw action in four games with Baltimore in 2020, making six tackles, and then spent the remainder of the season on the PR. He spent the 2022 season with the Pittsburgh Maulers in the USFL.

Bonds played four seasons at Tennessee State recording 95 tackles, ten interceptions, two touchdowns, 28 pass breakups, and two forced fumbles in 39 games for the Tigers.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Blueforlife

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.