Former Blue Bombers DE Craig Roh passes away at 33

Started by blue_gold_84, February 28, 2024, 02:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Per his wife on his Twitter account: https://twitter.com/craigroh/status/1762855583516942437

EDIT: (TSN article) https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/grey-cup-winning-defensive-end-craig-roh-dead-at-33-1.2082106

Such awful, awful news.

Rest In Peace.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

kkc60

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

RIP. Condolences to his family and friends. So young. Who have believed that could happen at this age.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

blue_or_die

Just unbelievable. The memories of him In a bomber uniform are so recent. Way way too young.

RIP, and thank you for your time.
#Ride?

theaardvark

Wow, cancer sucks. 

I remember he and his wife embracing being in Winnipeg, if I recall correctly, they had a large number of kids.

Probably played his best ball here, culminating in a GC in 2019. 

33 is far too young, he should still be playing.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Marni

Quote from: theaardvark on February 28, 2024, 03:59:44 PMWow, cancer sucks. 

I remember he and his wife embracing being in Winnipeg, if I recall correctly, they had a large number of kids.

Probably played his best ball here, culminating in a GC in 2019. 

33 is far too young, he should still be playing.

Chelsea and Craig had fertility issues and after years of treatment, she finally gave birth to their son Max
You are what happened when I wished upon a star  :-*

TecnoGenius

Wow, just wow.  Roh was a much-loved player, and was one of our first really good DL players when our DL was struggling.  He was always upbeat and good in the pressers, and always had the right attitude in games.  My heart goes out to the family.
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Quote from: Marni on February 28, 2024, 09:57:18 PMChelsea and Craig had fertility issues and after years of treatment, she finally gave birth to their son Max

That's right... I was confusing him with John Chick... don't know why...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

dd

Jockitch

So very unfair but the effffing C. just doesn't care

Condolences and R.I.P.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

TecnoGenius

I thought you guys/gals might like this I found the other day on the PVR.  (I keep good snippets all the time.)

Funny Roh moment video

It's from the "2018 CFL Games of the Year" TSN special 2018-11-24

(Almost as good as the Jim Barker and his "someone's gonna win and someone's gonna lose" from early 2023.)

Reread my other post on Roh, I wasn't lying.  He was always like this.  I'm sure he was well-loved in that locker room.  I was sad when we didn't re-up him that year, but I think he went over our budget and/or age range.  Funny that, seeing how much we spend on DEs the last 4-5 seasons!!

RIP Craig.
Never go full Rider!