Goodbye Rasheed

Started by Lincoln Locomotive, February 26, 2024, 03:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Sheed was a victim of not enough $SMS or positions on the field.  With Lawler, Demski, Wolitarski already there, when Schoen signed, he took up the spot and $SMS that would have kept Sheed here.  If Schoen doesn't sign, Sheed is a Bomber today.  An unfortunate victim of the numbers game, and the business of football.

And no, there is no $SMS or roster benefit to him being a "fake Nat".  That only affects the game day roster depth chart, and we have more than enough real nats to cover that requirement.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: theaardvark on March 11, 2024, 02:46:12 PMSheed was a victim of not enough $SMS or positions on the field.  With Lawler, Demski, Wolitarski already there, when Schoen signed, he took up the spot and $SMS that would have kept Sheed here.  If Schoen doesn't sign, Sheed is a Bomber today.  An unfortunate victim of the numbers game, and the business of football.

And no, there is no $SMS or roster benefit to him being a "fake Nat".  That only affects the game day roster depth chart, and we have more than enough real nats to cover that requirement.

Real nats like Woli?   ;D

theaardvark

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on March 11, 2024, 05:55:58 PMReal nats like Woli?   ;D

Even if he's a fake real Nat, he still counts as a real Nat
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.