Goodbye Rasheed

Started by Lincoln Locomotive, February 26, 2024, 03:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life

Ridermania

Solid signing by the Argos. 

Just creates an opening for a new receiver. 

ModAdmin

A victim of "only so much money to go around".

Pinball will love Rasheed.  Maybe Rasheed will straighten Chad Kelly out!
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blueraid

Great to see someone picked up Bailey....He deserves to finsih his cereer in the league.. although not here, he's getting paid and that counts for something

LXTSN

He will be very important to their locker room!

Pigskin

I am a little surprised, I thought he would go to Ottawa.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Glad he's got a new team. Hopefully he got a nice bump in salary.

Really wish it was anywhere else.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on February 26, 2024, 08:12:54 PMGlad he's got a new team. Hopefully he got a nice bump in salary.

Really wish it was anywhere else.

Even the rectangle province?
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

Pigskin

I will miss Bailey running his sweeps and his down field blocking. Bailey had the same rushing avg. as ND10 last season.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Blueforlife

His blocking will really help the Argos.

dd

I wish we could have re-signed Bailey, but good to see he's signed elsewhere. Total team player who can really play. He will no doubt produce for the Argos.

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 26, 2024, 08:29:44 PMEven the rectangle province?

Honestly, couldn't care less about them these days. They've been irrelevant for years. Toronto is the absolute worst, however.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on February 27, 2024, 12:13:09 AMHonestly, couldn't care less about them these days. They've been irrelevant for years. Toronto is the absolute worst, however.

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

BLUEBOMBER

Will be missed but I'd rather keep Shoen and Oliveira.

DM83

Couldn't we have kept him under the new American becomes a Canadian designate after so many years?  That would have really been a way to keep a really good football player, but not a game breaker.  He is a real football player! Good skills at many positions, just a tad too slow I guess.