2024 Free Agency Signings/Transactions (Other CFL Teams)

Started by ModAdmin, February 10, 2024, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Thread for announcing/discussing other CFL teams 2024 Free Agency news and views beginning on Feb. 13, 2024 at noon ET.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Blue In BC

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Blue In BC

Walker has decided to NOT sign in Calgary. Perhaps he may be returning to Winnipeg if his SMS ask is affordable?

Not much going on so far. Adeleke might be the biggest move so far today.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

ModAdmin

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Blue In BC on February 13, 2024, 04:46:28 PMWalker has decided to NOT sign in Calgary. Perhaps he may be returning to Winnipeg if his SMS ask is affordable?

Not much going on so far. Adeleke might be the biggest move so far today.

Hilarious, probably took one look at the team facilities and changed his mind. Interesting I went hunting for a Yoshi interview on the Rider team website yesterday and found no mention of his signing at all, could be he hasn't committed yet.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on February 13, 2024, 06:06:48 PMHilarious, probably took one look at the team facilities and changed his mind. Interesting I went hunting for a Yoshi interview on the Rider team website yesterday and found no mention of his signing at all, could be he hasn't committed yet.

It's official: https://www.riderville.com/2024/02/13/riders-bring-outstanding-offensive-lineman-jermarcus-hardrick-to-saskatchewan/
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.