Bombers re-sign NAT DT Cam Lawson

Started by VictorRomano, December 22, 2023, 02:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on December 23, 2023, 01:28:42 AM
What?? You were today years old?? What does that even mean??

You haven't been hangin' out with the kidz theez dayz on the interwebz I see...

It's similar to saying "in current year".  Lol.  We'll just have to learn and live with it, I'm afraid.

As for the blue_or_die... ya, I sometimes have that "he's a NAT??" issue.  But Lawson I knew the whole time because he's been meticulously groomed as the Fatboi-retires replacement.  But better than "he's a NAT" is the "he's not a NAT?" instances: like everyone re: Oullette.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on December 23, 2023, 03:53:51 AM
Lol that aged poorly

I don't know how many times that has happened to me... Mention random 2nd-team guy: "He's a rookie!", nope: been with the team 3 years, and 1 year in X before that.  Lol.  Luckily everyone here is quick to inform us so we limit our lack-of-knowledge shame to this forum.  However, we do have an excuse this year: cfl stats were down for 8 months.  Thanks Ambrosie.

However, we can be forgiven because before these PR or ST guys start making a name for themselves and/or getting noticed, it's really is like they don't exist.  Speaking of which, Lawson must have been PR or TC-only, or something, because his cfl stats are not showing him as having been in MTL...  Goldie, you still hungover from the GC or do you know something we don't?  ;)
Never go full Rider!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 23, 2023, 04:11:43 AM
I don't know how many times that has happened to me... Mention random 2nd-team guy: "He's a rookie!", nope: been with the team 3 years, and 1 year in X before that.  Lol.  Luckily everyone here is quick to inform us so we limit our lack-of-knowledge shame to this forum.  However, we do have an excuse this year: cfl stats were down for 8 months.  Thanks Ambrosie.

However, we can be forgiven because before these PR or ST guys start making a name for themselves and/or getting noticed, it's really is like they don't exist.  Speaking of which, Lawson must have been PR or TC-only, or something, because his cfl stats are not showing him as having been in MTL...  Goldie, you still hungover from the GC or do you know something we don't?  ;)

"On May 3, 2022, the day of the 2022 CFL Draft, Lawson and the 13th overall pick were traded to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in exchange for the ninth and 18th overall selections in the draft." 

Somebody more interested in digging can figure out who those draft picks turned out to be.

Pigskin

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on December 23, 2023, 05:41:20 AM
"On May 3, 2022, the day of the 2022 CFL Draft, Lawson and the 13th overall pick were traded to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in exchange for the ninth and 18th overall selections in the draft." 

Somebody more interested in digging can figure out who those draft picks turned out to be.

We drafted Ford at #13, Montreal drafted Philpot at #9. Montreal drafted Brown at #18, but he didn't make there team. Brown was on Calgary's PR last season.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.