2024 Blue Bombers Free Agency

Started by ModAdmin, November 25, 2023, 03:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DM83

Holm should stick in the NFL.  He has NFL speed and can actually tackle.
Rose should go away.  His play last year was below average, and seemed like he wanted to avoid contact. I think he never recovered from his injury of a couple years ago.

Alexander near a retirement age could do that or still play.  He was awesome last yr, as a safety.
Bombers defense came around last season. I think they used the season as practice.  The team roster on defense, minus Holm, should be a great group to return.

If I were the other players, I would look to resign here.  The low cost of living should be an attraction for guys, who partner up to rent or buy a house. The stadium is superb, and the personnel knows what football is all about.

We have a great team. Minus two plays in both Grey Cup losses, is the only thing needed to be done differently.  Everyone is still competent.  Schoen is awesome for the CFL.  Too slow for the NFL, but boy would he look good for so many struggling teams.  How about Kansas City and replace that loser # 19.

Shoen could say in the CFL and play on any team.  He just wouldn?t have as good a QB as he has in Wpg. However,  money could be better from somebody else who had salary cap room.

Brady could play in the NFL, but as a backup.  He would get equal money as he would make someone?s roster.  Everyone seems to rotate their running backs, so he could get a shot as a situational player.

Football is all about dominating the opponent. He would not have a chance in the NFL, as all rosters have hungry defensive guys, who are athletically superior.  However, again, put him behind an offensive line that are road graders, and he would do well.