Note of Appreciation

Started by ModAdmin, November 20, 2023, 07:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Thank you to all our members for being a part of another great Blue Bomber season - albeit ending on a disappointing note.

We really do appreciate the loyalty of many members and their participation with valued points of view here.

Special thanks to our team of Moderators, those who correct my mistakes and to Barbk who continues to do an outstanding job on the Pickems contest.

We look forward to ongoing discussions during the off-season and we will continue to provide news on the Bombers as it becomes available.

Stay tuned and again - Thank You All.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Yes Thanks ModAdmin for your valued time.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Horseman

Thank you too all who posted on this forum, it was fun reading everyones perspective. Talk with you all next year.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Horseman on November 21, 2023, 12:04:53 AM
Thank you too all who posted on this forum, it was fun reading everyones perspective. Talk with you all next year.

Next year?  Nah, we have an entire off-season to b & m about blowing another one  :D :D :D  That begins today!

But yes, thanks to all the mods who keep us catankerous folk on the straight and narrow.  Let's try to keep the site up for a full 365 days this coming year, hey?  ;) ;) ;)
Never go full Rider!