A little humor to (hopefully!) cheer us up

Started by Cool Spot, November 20, 2023, 02:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool Spot

Hopefully not too soon (click image to expand)!

dd

Now we know what buffalo bills fans felt like!!

Enough of this bs talk about dynasty, we re the best team that never won nothin!!

PeVee

ModAdmin

Quote from: dd on November 20, 2023, 02:50:25 AM

Enough of this bs talk about dynasty, we re the best team that never won nothin!!

We know your disappointed, mad, upset, and who knows what else.  It doesn't negate the fact we have had a top 2 CFL team for the past four years with some pretty impressive and entertaining games along with 4 consecutive Grey Cup appearances.  Get a good sleep tonight and hopefully you will feel better in the morning.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Sec223

Quote from: dd on November 20, 2023, 02:50:25 AM

Congrats on the dumbest post of the year.

Jesse

Three good teams in the entire league this year and none of them win the Grey Cup.

Just depressing.
My wife is amazing!

bluengold204

Quote from: Jesse on November 20, 2023, 03:35:12 AM
Three good teams in the entire league this year and none of them win the Grey Cup.

Just depressing.

There were four good teams, one of them went on a 8 game streak, beat the best in the east and west and won it all.

Jesse

Quote from: bluengold204 on November 20, 2023, 04:56:24 AM
There were four good teams, one of them went on a 8 game streak, beat the best in the east and west and won it all.

Good for Montreal for getting hot in the play-offs, but they were not on the same level as Winnipeg, Toronto, and BC over the course of the year.

My wife is amazing!

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: bluengold204 on November 20, 2023, 04:56:24 AM
the Als we're like the 2019 Bombers who went on a roll at the right time and then crushed Hamilton in the Grey Cup.....the Als didn't dominate as we did back then however they made just a few more plays than we did....enough to win the game
Bomber fan for life

Stretch

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on November 20, 2023, 05:20:31 AM
the Als we're like the 2019 Bombers who went on a roll at the right time and then crushed Hamilton in the Grey Cup.....the Als didn't dominate as we did back then however they made just a few more plays than we did....enough to win the game

Well said.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

GOLDMEMBER

I slept like absolute crap. This is to much! I will get over it but this is to much today.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Vikings - 4 superbowl appearances, zero wins.

Bombers - 4 consecutive GC appearances, 2 wins, 1 loss by 1, 1 loss by 4...

Pretty good start to a dynasty
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Who cares by how many points you lose in a championship game? It's a loss all the same and we had to watch another team hoist the Grey Cup - again.

Dynasty denied for a second straight year. And the Bombers have nobody to blame but themselves for another mostly stinky performance on the biggest stage.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

Horseman

The Rider fans are sure happy with our loss, but just as we would be if they lost in the GC. Remember laughing when they had 13 players (known as a Rider dozen) on the field and Mtl missed the field goal only to be penalized and then Mtl makes the kick to win the GC.

dd

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 20, 2023, 01:36:04 PM
Who cares by how many points you lose in a championship game? It's a loss all the same and we had to watch another team hoist the Grey Cup - again.

Dynasty denied for a second straight year. And the Bombers have nobody to blame but themselves for another mostly stinky performance on the biggest stage.
My sentiments exactly. It's not that we lost, its how we lost, for the second year in a row. We didn't learn from our mistakes from the year before, we merely repeated them. Sad really. You'd think the sting of last year would have made sure we didn't commit turnovers in the red zone, nope, did it again. Don't give up the big offensive play in the dying moments to lose the game. Nope, let that happen again. So much for our coordinators for being genius's, they're insane--they're doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.