Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg & Montreal - 110th Grey Cup

Started by ModAdmin, November 18, 2023, 03:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horseman

I bet Mtl stacks the box on 1st downs to stop Brady, I can see the Bombers passing a lot on 1st down to throw a wrench in Mtl's plan.

J5V

Go Bombers!

bwiser

I am heading out to a Grey Cup party shortly. I hope you all enjoy a Bomber victory. I will be back tomorrow to give my thoughts on the game and will not likely be doing any drunk typing tonight. Go Bombers, lets finish off this season with another cup win.

The Zipp

Quote from: J5V on November 19, 2023, 08:31:10 PM
Bighill seen *running* on Tim Horton's Field!

Why is running in quotes?  Is that bad or good ?

J5V

Quote from: The Zipp on November 19, 2023, 08:44:01 PM
Why is running in quotes?  Is that bad or good ?
It's good. Very good! Milt was pumped about it!
Go Bombers!

DM83

Just saw McRae holding up a goal post as Zac ran on field.  Does that mean Schoen is out?

The Zipp

Quote from: DM83 on November 19, 2023, 09:20:57 PM
Just saw McRae holding up a goal post as Zac ran on field.  Does that mean Schoen is out?

If mccrae is in uniform probably not a good sign that Schoen is playing

The Zipp

77 minutes before kickoff, bombers warming up. No Schoen or Bighill.

From Bob Irving

The Zipp

Winston Rose, who is currently on Winnipeg's one-game injured list, is taking warmup.

No sign of Adam Bighill or Dalton Schoen.

From John hodge

The Zipp

Jeff Hamilton:

No sign of middle linebacker Adam Bighill or receiver Dalton Schoen on the field as we inch close to kickoff. Can't imagine either play, but still waiting on official confirmation from the Bombers.

The Zipp

From Farhan:

As expected, no sign of Bighill or Schoen in #Bombers warmup. Expect Rose to be added on D. @TSN_Sports @CFLonTSN

The Zipp

Linebacker Adam Bighill and receiver Dalton Schoen are both active for tonight?s Grey Cup.

From Darren Cameron

DCM

Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

The Zipp

Jeff Hamilton:

BREAKING: Adam Bighill and Dalton Schoen are playing. What a bizarre week it's been for two key Bombers. Neither practised in public this week. Now both are playing.

Blitzer

Quote from: The Zipp on November 19, 2023, 10:05:42 PM
Jeff Hamilton:

BREAKING: Adam Bighill and Dalton Schoen are playing. What a bizarre week it's been for two key Bombers. Neither practised in public this week. Now both are playing.

Yes. Amazing. I guess Bighill sat out the rest of the BC game because he wanted to be ready for the big game.