How many times will the Bombers sack Fajardo?

Started by Tiger, November 18, 2023, 02:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Quote from: Sec223 on November 19, 2023, 12:43:16 PM
Says the guy that paints himself gold LOL where ya watching today ? :)

Weird knows weird.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec223 on November 19, 2023, 12:43:16 PM
Says the guy that paints himself gold LOL where ya watching today ? :)
My house, wanna come over? PM me if serious.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

DM83

Was that it?  Just once
Ritchie Hall should be. Released.
This slack defense reeks of the 2000 and teens defense.  But we almost won.Great for Fajardo,after being the scapegoat last year

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: Pigskin on November 20, 2023, 06:55:52 AM
There was actually 2. WJ5, and SG44.
The last sack was on their final drive and put them in 2nd and 18 and Cody was then flushed out of the pocket and ran for 13 yards making it 3rd and 5.    Well two plays later it was game over....we were one down away from winning the game however Cody made two great throws in the end to seal our fate as back to back GC losers.....doesn't have the same ring as back to back winners.    I predicted a battle down to the wire and it turned out to be just that....albeit the game winning score wasn't a walk off FG but a TD with 11 seconds remaining on the clock.   If we'd had a minute and 11 seconds we might have responded however 11 seconds is just about impossible unless we run the KO back for a TD and that wasn't even close to happening.
Bomber fan for life

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: DM83 on November 20, 2023, 05:30:17 AM
Was that it?  Just once
Ritchie Hall should be. Released.
This slack defense reeks of the 2000 and teens defense.  But we almost won.Great for Fajardo,after being the scapegoat last year

Lol

Lincoln Locomotive

I'm happy for both Maas and Fjardo both who don't get much love on this post.   Fjardo was better than Zach today and I always saw potential in his winning attitude when he was with the Riders....he just had a crappy team the last two years and he was injured.    He bounced back with Montreal and had the highest completion percentage of any QB in the CFL and that combined with a ferocious and hungry defence was enough to upset the "juggernaut" Bombers when the chips were down.
Bomber fan for life

TecnoGenius

Quote from: DM83 on November 20, 2023, 05:30:17 AM
Was that it?  Just once

Clearly we were going all-in on QB contain.  And we basically had 100% contain except for that critical last drive, and that failed only because one of the edge guys fell down (I've only seen it in person so far).

If we had gone for sacks instead of contain we would have gotten the 7-10 predicted.
Never go full Rider!

Horseman

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 21, 2023, 01:32:30 AM
Clearly we were going all-in on QB contain.  And we basically had 100% contain except for that critical last drive, and that failed only because one of the edge guys fell down (I've only seen it in person so far).

If we had gone for sacks instead of contain we would have gotten the 7-10 predicted.

Yes, it was Wilson who fell down on contain.

Blue In BC

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 21, 2023, 01:32:30 AM

That contain was the only that really counted due to the lack of time left to play.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Horseman