Started by peg_city, October 09, 2023, 09:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

Blueforlife

Sometimes you need a fresh start

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Looks like Hammy very thin on back end on D.  Guy down (Cross).  Looks like blew his knee.

Blueforlife

The Zipp

I dont understand what they are doing with BLM.  He was playing great...

Blueforlife

Hammy looking good

They have two good QBs and it's working great

Extremely hard for teams to prepare, adjust and defend.

Pete

Blueforlife

Lincoln Locomotive

praying for a minor miracle.....don't often cheer for the Cats who've been my most hated CFL team since the Bud Grant era
Bomber fan for life

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

I'm delayed, only at start of 2nd Q.

I don't want BC to have a good RB and a run game.  I much preferred the no-run-game useless Mizzel guy.  I'm wondering how much of Hardy's good run game (so far, 1Q) is just a result of HAM planning for BC not to run at all.  So far BC is running waaay more than they have in weeks.  If they had this Hardy guy the whole time who knew the book, why were they still running with do-nothing Mizzel?

BC isn't really chucking it deep yet.  HAM has a great DL and very good LBers and a garbage DB corps.  So if I'm BC I'm running 30% and chucking deep 70%.  Just ignore those mid routes and short game.

HAM should be pounding it down BC's throat with 2nd-in-league Butler and their decent OL, and going for the short/mid routes when BC is bringing heat.  Don't throw deep except against the strong side corner.  Just see what WPG did in 2nd H last week and imitate that.
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Blueforlife