TiCats at Riders

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 07, 2023, 11:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Very nice ceremony for George Reed pre game.

Go Hammy Go!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

Great back. If only he hadn't been a Rider.
Go Bombers!

Waffler

Quote from: J5V on October 07, 2023, 11:48:43 PM

In those days we hated Hamilton more. Angelo Mosca was widely considered so dirty as to be almost sub human. I think hating the Riders started around the Rider Pride movement that began once the "George and Ronnie show" was over. That's when they became insufferable.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Blueforlife

Quote from: J5V on October 07, 2023, 11:48:43 PM
It's critical we celebrate all the greats of this league, don't matter where they played.

Interesting game a few plot twists.  Both Hammy QBs shredding.  Riders imploding. 

buckzumhoff

Hamilton is a good team. Giving it to Sask right now.  Good defense and pretty good receivers

Blueforlife

Quote from: buckzumhoff on October 08, 2023, 12:02:32 AM
Hamilton is a good team. Giving it to Sask right now.  Good defense and pretty good receivers
Look polished.

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Nice call on 3rd down run.  Sask gets life.

ichabod_crane

Just catching this game in the second half.  Did Bo get knocked out again? See he some stats as assumed he was starting.

Blueforlife

Quote from: ichabod_crane on October 08, 2023, 01:27:20 AM
Just catching this game in the second half.  Did Bo get knocked out again? See he some stats as assumed he was starting.
He played really well in limited action 1st Q.  Wasn't hurt.  Replaced by Schultz who shredded Sask as well.

The Zipp

Craig should have been fired last year...maybe they will get it right this year

GOLDMEMBER

It is strange the BLM plays a couple series? then gets pulled because he is old.  :D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

Quote from: Waffler on October 08, 2023, 12:00:35 AM
In those days we hated Hamilton more. Angelo Mosca was widely considered so dirty as to be almost sub human. I think hating the Riders started around the Rider Pride movement that began once the "George and Ronnie show" was over. That's when they became insufferable.
Yes but they laid a world of hurt on me back in '72. Never got over it, hated them vehemently ever since.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Who wants to see Hammy beat the Als and Argos?
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Hammy on a roll, they could beat anyone if get the QB play they need.  I would have liked to see more of BLM.  He says his arm is better, looked OK.  They interviewed BLM post game anyone tune it?