Main Menu

New covid vaccine

Started by Pigskin, October 03, 2023, 10:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on October 17, 2024, 04:26:10 PMI haven't seen Novavax available anywhere.  This should be the #1 vaccine offered, and I have to wonder why it isn't.  Is it a supply issue?  A cost issue?

From the research I have done, it is more effective, and is a non-mRNA version of the vaccine for those people that blame mRNA products for everything from heart issues to cell reception to global warming.

If anyone knows why Novavax is not showing up in Manitoba, I'd love to know why.

The Canadian Government decided not to bring Novavax into Canada, because so little of the non-mRNA was used last time around. You can ask you Doctor to bring it in for you. But, you or your insurance provider will have to pay for it. 
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on October 17, 2024, 06:35:03 PMThe Canadian Government decided not to bring Novavax into Canada, because so little of the non-mRNA was used last time around. You can ask you Doctor to bring it in for you. But, you or your insurance provider will have to pay for it. 

That sucks... wonder if you can go to Grand Forks and get it...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.