Al at Stamps GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, September 23, 2023, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I do not care who wins this game now that the Blue Bombers locked up a home playoff date.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pete

Lemon gets the interception even if he was way offside

Pete

Have no respect for Awe hes a dirty player and trys to injure other players. You can play tough without that stuff

barbk

This is the same ref's that didn't see the hit on ZC from Robertson (Saskatchewan).    Brutal, hoping they aren't going to ref the playoff's and Grey Cup game.

Pete

Fajardo is the master of the 5 yard pass....when you need 10.

DM83

#5
Yea but Calgary is awful. 
What have they spent their money on?

Maier isn?t awful, he just isn?t any good yikes

dd

Quote from: Pete on September 23, 2023, 08:33:53 PM
Have no respect for Awe hes a dirty player and trys to injure other players. You can play tough without that stuff
Agree. Just a cheap dirty player. He?s always over the line with head hunting

dd

Stamps fighting for their playoff lives and lay an egg at home.Love it!! Anytime dickenson loses I love it!!

Blueforlife

Sometimes you need a fresh start

3rdand1.5

Love seeing Dickensons face when things don't go the stamps way.......

Throw Long Bannatyne

#10
Quote from: Blueforlife on September 23, 2023, 11:28:37 PM
Stamps sure are bad

The Stamps IR is the worst in the league at 17, that may be bad luck or related to their training room culture.  I doubt they even have their own workout facilities at McMahon.

GOLDMEMBER

It is crazy how far the Stamos have fallen off. I thought they we be a 500 team but no they are terrible.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BBRT

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 24, 2023, 05:30:57 PM
It is crazy how far the Stamos have fallen off. I thought they we be a 500 team but no they are terrible.

I have to agree with your comments. It is not good period. The attendance numbers are down - there is little talk about the team etc. I live in Calgary and have always purchased a block of season tickets to give out to clients etc. In years past I never had any issue giving the tickets away. This year I have issues finding folks that want them (other then when the Riders come to town). Even the folks that report to me and normally would like to go to a game do not seem to be as interested in going this year.

I really can not lay my hands on what the issue is other than their record - I just think for whatever reason the Stamps are not a hot ticket in Calgary these days.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BBRT on September 25, 2023, 12:54:02 AM
I have to agree with your comments. It is not good period. The attendance numbers are down - there is little talk about the team etc. I live in Calgary and have always purchased a block of season tickets to give out to clients etc. In years past I never had any issue giving the tickets away. This year I have issues finding folks that want them (other then when the Riders come to town). Even the folks that report to me and normally would like to go to a game do not seem to be as interested in going this year.

I really can not lay my hands on what the issue is other than their record - I just think for whatever reason the Stamps are not a hot ticket in Calgary these days.
wreaks of lazy ownership.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Lincoln Locomotive

both the Stamps and the Elks were perennial powerhouses in the CFL in years past and the Stamps started falling off the year we beat them in the WSF in 2019.    Up until then the Stamps virtually owned us but then we signed Zach and he has captained our team ever since to being a perennial contender.    In pro sports it seems to go in cycles......our Bombers were the laughing stock of the CFL for many years until we under new management and coaching eventually turned our team around.
Our days in the sun may start waning after a few years and likely we will need to start a rebuilding process.    We are not the number one ranked team this season falling to third just behind BC.    Enjoy it while we still can!!
Bomber fan for life