Adam Pacman Jones Arrested

Started by bwiser, September 11, 2023, 10:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwiser

Former Bomber, for about two days, Adam Pacman Jones was arrested and charged with misdemeanors for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and terroristic threats. The incident happened in a Cincinnati airport at 630am. Maybe next time have corn flakes for breakfast. For those who don't recall Pacman he was signed by the Bombers by Mike Kelly. There was a lot of excitement about the Bombers signing the former high NFL draft pick. He did some type of Skype appearance after the signing and was clearly hammered. The Bombers decided they didn't want any part of him and released him almost as quickly as he was signed.

bwiser

I wonder if anyone on here could find that interview that Pacman did. It is classic. I know he was asking about where to live in Winnipeg. He was slurring and mumbling through much of the interview

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: bwiser on September 11, 2023, 10:02:50 PM
Former Bomber, for about two days, Adam Pacman Jones was arrested and charged with misdemeanors for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and terroristic threats. The incident happened in a Cincinnati airport at 630am. Maybe next time have corn flakes for breakfast. For those who don't recall Pacman he was signed by the Bombers by Mike Kelly. There was a lot of excitement about the Bombers signing the former high NFL draft pick. He did some type of Skype appearance after the signing and was clearly hammered. The Bombers decided they didn't want any part of him and released him almost as quickly as he was signed.
lol he was just on the Pat McAfee show as a co host. What a loser, eternal.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

It?s sad when players go down the wrong path and have trouble making good decisions after their playing days are over. We as fans can only imagine how life was in the nfl and now that it?s over, yikes that?s a pretty big black hole for some to crawl out of.  Some turn to drugs or alcohol to dull the pain of not being in the big show anymore.

I hope he gets the help that he needs to straighten things out as he?s still relatively pretty young.

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 11, 2023, 11:27:13 PM
lol he was just on the Pat McAfee show as a co host. What a loser, eternal.

He was/is pretty good on the PMS

Buck

Quote from: dd on September 12, 2023, 12:14:23 AM
It?s sad when players go down the wrong path and have trouble making good decisions after their playing days are over. We as fans can only imagine how life was in the nfl and now that it?s over, yikes that?s a pretty big black hole for some to crawl out of.  Some turn to drugs or alcohol to dull the pain of not being in the big show anymore.

I hope he gets the help that he needs to straighten things out as he?s still relatively pretty young.

He was down the wrong path pretty much his entire career.

bwiser

Quote from: Buck on September 12, 2023, 12:54:47 PM
He was down the wrong path pretty much his entire career.
You are so right. This is not his first time having a run in with the law.

blue_gold_84

"Former Bomber" :D

He's been a trainwreck for years.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a wretched timeline.

bomb squad

Obviously a man who still struggles deeply with the disease of alcoholism. Certainly nothing to make fun of or laugh about.

Jesse

I don't think he ever actually signed. I think the rumour starter after he made that interview and it never actually occurred.

He was really good for the Bengals, but always seemed to need a strong influence in his life keeping him on the straight and arrow.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on September 12, 2023, 05:19:53 PM
I don't think he ever actually signed. I think the rumour starter after he made that interview and it never actually occurred. 

Correct. He never signed a contract and IIRC, it was a verbal agreement and nothing ever came of it.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a wretched timeline.

GCn19

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 12, 2023, 05:27:07 PM
Correct. He never signed a contract and IIRC, it was a verbal agreement and nothing ever came of it.

We withdrew the offer on the eve of it's signing after his incoherent video surfaced.
Some people take this forum way too seriously.

ModAdmin

It was also reported that he would have trouble crossing the border.  That is likely a given.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ModAdmin on September 12, 2023, 07:28:48 PM
It was also reported that he would have trouble crossing the border.  That is likely a given.
LOL
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Quote from: bomb squad on September 12, 2023, 04:03:22 PM
Obviously a man who still struggles deeply with the disease of alcoholism. Certainly nothing to make fun of or laugh about.
Seriously!!

Yep, let?s make fun of a guy who suffers from alcoholism, what?s next making fun of people with cancer??!!

All you keyboard hero know-it-alls, think before you type!!