Saskatchewan. We suck again!

Started by Nic16, September 09, 2023, 10:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nic16

Nothing like watching a 50 burger getting served up!

Blue In BC

2019 Grey Cup Champions

blue_or_die

Complete and absolute shellacking.

They should be embarrassed for even showing up (although it can be argued that they didn?t).
#Ride?

bomb squad

32,000+ told them, what, 33 times during the game that they sucked and boy did they listen!

TecnoGenius

After being at both stadiums within 6 days, I can definitively say that there is no comparison in volume level.  IGF is the loudest.

Funny, but the blowout today precluded a chance for us to show how loud we really could get.  I think the loudest parts of this BB was the kickoff and the first series by SSK.  And maybe after the 137th procedure flag (which got my son really fired up!).

I think we may have been louder in the prior IGF game, to be honest, as we needed it on some downs.

In this BB we didn't require a really loud down, like SSK did many times last week.  I'm proud of all the fans who brought the noise at a high level from opening whistle to final flag.  I know I didn't stop all night.

Like I said before, IGF loud will distort your hearing, Mosaic loud will just sound super loud.  And you can't compare the post-game ringing when you finally get to some silence.
Never go full Rider!

bwiser

It was really loud in the stands. I know early in the game I was talking to the guy next to me and we were shouting because it was so loud.

Pete

If I'm a rider fan #3 nick marshall was a disgrace, he was one of the first to quit As a vet and supposed leader he was terrible. On one Olivera run he didnt even attempt a tackle, rather just tried to back up against the runner.Team is never gonna improve with players like that.

J5V

Quote from: Pete on September 10, 2023, 06:07:10 PM
If I'm a rider fan #3 nick marshall was a disgrace, he was one of the first to quit As a vet and supposed leader he was terrible. On one Olivera run he didnt even attempt a tackle, rather just tried to back up against the runner.Team is never gonna improve with players like that.

I saw that. What a strange thing to do. Imagine how an effort like that would have gone over on an O'Shea coached team. Would Marshall even make our team? Doubtful. He got absolutely destroyed by the execution of the Bomber players. Hats off to Buck Pierce for isolating Marshall and Williams and tearing them to shreds out there.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pete on September 10, 2023, 06:07:10 PM

Which play was that? I Want to look that up.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 10, 2023, 08:06:42 PM
Which play was that? I Want to look that up.
1st and 10 from the Bomber 28 on an Oliviera run with about 2:20 left in the 3rd quarter. Marshall actually takes a swing and miss at trying to punch the ball out while in persuit and just makes a fool of himself.
Go Bombers!

Pete

Schoen owned Marshall all game long as well

J5V

Quote from: Pete on September 10, 2023, 08:50:40 PM
Schoen owned Marshall all game long as well
He sure did, Pete, and I just love how the Bombers analyze what their opposition is doing and tear it apart in these rematch games. Marshall and Williams were completely exposed. Great job by Buck, Zach, Shoen, Lawler, Oliviera, et al.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Watched it was the most half hearted attempt at a tackle as you will see.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Stretch

Why does the title of this thread say "again"? Since when has Saskatchewan not sucked?
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

theaardvark

Quote from: J5V on September 10, 2023, 08:27:04 PM
1st and 10 from the Bomber 28 on an Oliviera run with about 2:20 left in the 3rd quarter. Marshall actually takes a swing and miss at trying to punch the ball out while in persuit and just makes a fool of himself.

Announcers actually commented on the play...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.