Ticats at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, September 08, 2023, 01:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

RB D wilted to nothing in the second half.

RB no payoff on turnovers.

They are DONE
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bunker on September 09, 2023, 03:12:27 AM
They seem to be calling offensive PI more tightly. Was surprised Hamilton won that challenge. I remember Duke Williams used to shove DBs away before making a catch with no penalty called.

Ya, I thought maybe no OPI because no elbow lock.  They like to see that elbow lock / full arm extension.  However, this was like 90% extension.  The nail in the OPI coffin was that one angle that showed his arm push significantly altering the defender's torso angle.  You can't cause such an effect on a player like that.

Here is the reason we need command reviews: the play was so fast that no way the human eye can see and discern that OPI in realtime.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 09, 2023, 03:18:49 AM
RB D wilted to nothing in the second half.

Redblack overall D was stinky, but their run D was still monster.  Clearly they focus on that, and their front 7 are all great run stoppers.  It was Powell finally clicking with White that won the game.  White hasn't been a good fantasy pick all season, but he was tonight!

Both noob QBs are doing ok.  Not much worse than Cody level.  They may stick around another season.

So is OTT now out of the playoffs legit for sure for sure?

Oh ya, Leggs... ... wait for it ...  ... wait for it ... wide left.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Oh ya, I agree with command: no RTP on that sack.
Never go full Rider!

Blue In BC

Game was exciting to watch in the 2nd half. Both teams kept finding ways to not win. Sloppy defence on both sides.

Tim White was outstanding.

Devonte Williams had 200 yards rushing / receiving. He was on Bomber PR in 2021 IIRC.

Injuries everywhere particularly on the Ti Cats. The schedule maker should be fired for short time between games. That is the result.
2019 Grey Cup Champions