Official Game Day Thread - Saskatchewan at Winnipeg September 9, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2023, 09:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on September 09, 2023, 08:27:33 PM
2 kicks and 2 bad coverages....

We will have a hard time beaten ng them if the starts over their 50 all game....

2 drives
2 TD's

DCM

Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

3rdand1.5

Quote from: The Zipp on September 09, 2023, 08:34:31 PM
2 drives
2 TD's

I know Imagine how good we would be if we could play all three phases!!

Our O and D look pretty dominant so far!

DCM

The Zipp

Zach Collaros went 16-for-17 for 285 yards and five touchdowns? in the first half.

DCM

Schoen AND Lawler have 104 yards. Schoen with three and Lawler with one touchdown.

The Zipp

The Zipp

dd

Typical riders banjo bowl game, they never show up and always get blown out

DCM

DCM

dd

Quote from: DCM on September 09, 2023, 10:06:10 PM
It's great, isn't it? :)
It is and it isn?t. The game last week was back and forth, coming down to the last possession, the rider fans got to see a real treat. Our fans get to see a blow out where one team shows up and the other one has given up before the opening kickoff , 48-6 in 4th quarter, I d be sitting down Collaros, and oliviera for sure , at this point in the game you just hope nobody gets hurt in this whitewash of a game

Blue In BC

I was hoping we could score a little more. Let the Riders have nearly 19 minutes TOP. We could have scored 75 points. :) :)

Nice to only allow 6 points but what was that short K/O to start the game?

Collaros: had as close to a perfect game a QB can have. Lawler nearly added another TD which would have been the cherry on top of the cake.

Oliveria: man was he on a roll today. he played hard and angry.

Kramdi: played very well. made a couple of big plays. Didn't get beat for squat.

Schoen: 3 TD's. This guy is something else.

Augustine: he looked good. I know the Riders were tired but he is productive when he gets some reps.

Seemed strange to not see Demski involved statistically. He didn't need to but it was a quiet game for him.

Sheehan only punted once today and that was with 30 seconds left.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

northof30

I know, as a commentator,you can?t show a distinct bias but sometimes you wouldn?t know what city has a street named Stegall.

Jockitch

BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE