What does the league do about headbutt?

Started by dd, September 04, 2023, 05:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Does the league fine or suspend Robertson for his headbutt on Collaros?? I think he should get both.

It?s sad to see dickenson say he didn?t think it was that bad. I think the club should get fined for that statement as well.

Absolute classless act, and there is no room in this game for that. The league has got to make a statement here?1 game suspension and $2500 fine, minimum.

I would also like to hear from the league why no one on the field threw a flag on the play?? Does that mean all the officials are ball hawking and not watching the Qb after the play. Shame on the officials hopefully they are dealt with as well.

The Zipp

Like techno said -  nobody in the stadium saw it unless they saw it live.  Dickenson didn't see it...I can't imagine that if Hardrick saw it happen that guy would have been pasted into the turf. 

Fine and one game suspension.  Anything less is a total joke

kronic

Quote from: The Zipp on September 04, 2023, 06:20:05 PM
Like techno said -  nobody in the stadium saw it unless they saw it live.  Dickenson didn't see it...I can't imagine that if Hardrick saw it happen that guy would have been pasted into the turf. 

Fine and one game suspension.  Anything less is a total joke

Exactly what I?ve said. Fine and a one game suspension. Anything less than that and they might as well stop all their talk about protecting the quarterback.
edited at the request of the moderators

buckzumhoff

Should be 3 or 4 games minimum. A one game suspension. Is a joke. Isn't he repeat offender

kronic

And there it is. Robertson suspended for one game according to TSN

bugsybomber

I don't think there will be a suspension, just a fine. Collarus was not injured and if it was up to him, he would not have missed a play. I think that the inner soccer player came out in him and he saw the chance to draw a penalty which was smart on his part. I see players do those headbuts all the time in post touchdown celebration, I that if it is enough to cause head injury, you should not be playing football ::)

buckzumhoff

Sanchez crying he got a one game suspension. Says it happens all the time. He's an idiot.  The whistle was dead the play was over.

kronic

Quote from: bugsybomber on September 04, 2023, 07:33:10 PM
I don't think there will be a suspension, just a fine. Collarus was not injured and if it was up to him, he would not have missed a play. I think that the inner soccer player came out in him and he saw the chance to draw a penalty which was smart on his part. I see players do those headbuts all the time in post touchdown celebration, I that if it is enough to cause head injury, you should not be playing football ::)

He WAS suspended for one game. I?m not even gonna respond to the rest of your post  ::)

The Zipp

Quote from: buckzumhoff on September 04, 2023, 07:34:20 PM
Sanchez crying he got a one game suspension. Says it happens all the time. He's an idiot.  The whistle was dead the play was over.

Really - Sanchez was defending that play?   I probably won't watch any CFL today - still sulking. 

bugsybomber

kronic

Quote from: buckzumhoff on September 04, 2023, 07:34:20 PM

He?s probably not wrong that it happens all the time, but there?s a difference with two hulking lineman going at each other than one guy leaning entirely into a prone guy just standing there that weighs 80 lbs less than you.

bugsybomber

If it was any other QB, it would have been much ado about nothing

buckzumhoff

The play was over. He walked up and headbutted him. He couldn't get to him between the whistles. I think that's why he was so mad.

GOLDMEMBER

Well be will be absent next game. GOOD THE *******!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!