Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan, September 3, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, September 01, 2023, 08:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCM

He stands upright, looks at Collaros and headbutts him, knowing his history. And isn't ejected. [REDACTED].
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

buckzumhoff

dd

Quote from: Cool Spot on September 04, 2023, 01:34:37 AM
So, declining the penalty gives up a single point and takes the ball at the 40. What would have happened had the Bombers accepted the penalty?
Would have been a 5 yard no yards call, spotted from the 10, so we would have got the on the 15

buckzumhoff

Lincoln Locomotive

The reffing and missed flagrant calls in this game is appalling!!   The Riders have some dirty players who have gotten away with 1st degree murder in this game!   
Bomber fan for life

buckzumhoff

Reminds me when a Montreal player punched our qb in the head after the play was dead

Pete

why do we kick it to the same spot every time..definition of insanity

dd

Quote from: DCM on September 04, 2023, 01:38:28 AM
He stands upright, looks at Collaros and headbutts him, knowing his history. And isn't ejected. [REDACTED].
I ve never hated the riders more in my life!!

Absolutely classless. I want to know why command centre didn?t kick him out?? The most flagrant head foul you can commit, and he doesn?t get tossed. I have lost all respect with the officiating in this league. They are a complete and total joke

Lincoln Locomotive

Again and again we lose momentum because of our special teams!!   Is it personnel or coaching??   Starting at mid field!
Bomber fan for life

dd

The Zipp

buckzumhoff

DCM

Big drive here with Zach heading out to lead the boys. Get a major and stick it to them!
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here